• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want your last words to be?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That is, if you had a choice and it wasn't an instant thing. Lets assume you were at gunpoint or something.

What words would they be?

For me; arraara XD;

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    You will always remember me world.

I cant die so technically I will have no last words.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    I love you, Gold-kun D8

No, seriously, I'm hoping to die in my sleep if anything, so my last words would probably be "Good night -insert name of pet, spouse, etc.-!" Kind of sad, but still... D=

I really shouldn't be thinking about death just yet :X

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I just pissed myself.

I don't know.

...What?! I have performance anxiety! D:
    ...Oh my. Why did I read that and get the impression that you wanted to die shortly after having intercourse? :[

Ahem... I'd probably want my last words to be "Goodnight" or "I love you, _____" Fill in the blank with whomever I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. I don't want to die any way other than dying in my sleep.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    And I thought that 12/21/2012 was a joke. :/

In all seriousness though, it'd be that I love my mother and family dearly, I'd apologize for all of the less than wonderful things that I have done right now, and I'd ask my family to read through my diary and make sure everyone knows what's been said about them.

But that's just assuming that I'm going to die like, in the next minute. I expect to live until I'm 106 years old and die in my sleep after a day of water skiing. :3

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    It all depends on the situation of course... If its of like old age or illness I want to say something long and wise... If it's quick and violent I want it to be bad ass and awesome.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.

:D

>__>

I lol'd.

I was thinking of a humorous reply, but that's been over-killed in this thread already. So, bleh. I don't entirely care what they are, just as long as they're not something mean, and they're aimed at someone I love. :3 Just so they know I care.. and I'm not mad at them at the time, and all that.. yeah. I'm not good with that type of thing, but I'd want them to be something along those lines~.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    "So it's not just gonna happen like that, because I ain't no hollaback girl."

Kilroywuzheere

Burger Meister
    Years
    "My only regret is that I never got my hands on some dynamite."

Well not really... In reality it'd probably be some mumbling about living a good life and saying goodbye to someone. > 3> If I'm coherent enough that is.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    </life>

I will actually pronounce out the less-than and greater-than symbols...

Back