• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want your last words to be?

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    You know, I atually don't care what the last thing I say is, as long as this is playing. Hell, when I die I'll probably keep my mouth shut anyway. No sense in adding to the general noise pollution.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Well, firstly, before I state my last words. I lost the game.

Now, my last words would probably be "Wait, I got ___" (___ insert death here)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    First and foremost, I lost the game.

Anyways, my last words would hopefully be like this.

"Well, I hope Heaven is ready, because it is now time to PAR-TAY!"

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'd like it to be something along the lines of:
    We spend our entire lives preparing what to say at this moment. But for the first time in my life, I think I've said enough.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I love you...

Or

Wait, is this gonna be quick?

Or

I didn't finish my biology HW!!! (Lolz, which is happening right now, actually)

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    I lost the game.

"Before you shoot me I would like to say a few things. When I was born many years ago I was a cheerful baby who had a bright outlook on life. Now then not to get too deep into my life but when I was one minute old, I h..."

He shot me. That is what I am going out on. I wonder how long I will be able to draw it out when the time comes.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    If my grandpa was around: "You started it." It's an old family inside joke. =3

Others: "Make sure you read my will. And you sure as hell better follow it unless you want me to haunt you."

Hopefully, though: "Night, all!" I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'd rather go out in some anti-climactic battle between myself and two evil people. I manage to kill one of them, but the second thug aims his gun at the woman I love, so I jump in front of the bullet, die in her arms and then she kills him. :>

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
    I have some sketchy details from people who think it's fun to play with the Space/Time continum. So my guss is it go's somethin like this

certian boy kills me: Me;"I always knew you'd turn on me" Boy; "Yeah what was your first clue? The fact I tried to kill you for the first three years we knew each other? Time to pay for your stupidity."

Dulsional Man kills me 1: Man; "It's over." Me "If my brother isn't here he will be back to avenge me and if you are here don't. If you take a murderer's life it makes you as bad as him."

Dulsional Man kills me 2: Man "Goodbye Sonic the hedgehog." Me "I alredy told you I'm not a freakin hedghog."(get's shot)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I want my last words to be... "bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt"...

All the "bzzt" have something hidden which I'll just keep like this now, lol.

Bay

Years
    I'd rather go out in some anti-climactic battle between myself and two evil people. I manage to kill one of them, but the second thug aims his gun at the woman I love, so I jump in front of the bullet, die in her arms and then she kills him. :>
    Lovely. :D

I want my last words to be, "At least I died a gentleman." :P

Back