• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you wear to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Umm.. I tend to wear PJs with just my underwear (panties), but not a bra as it tend to make me itch. On some hot and particularly clammy days, I don't wear anything at all! But I find it nicer and much more comfortable to wear something, particularly with a silk ribbon.

BTW, sorry if I grossed out a few people. ^_^

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Me, usually I'm just too lazy to change and either go to sleep with the clothes I had worn that day, or I take them off and sleep in my underwear and maybe a shirt. xD

Sometimes though, on a VERY rare occasion, I'll change into pajamas.

-Neko

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    A shirt and a pair of shorts. Anything else just bugs me, I can't wear long pants etc. Occasionally I'll wear socks, though.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    A wide shirt and shorts. I love wide shirts to sleep in :3
    And I never ever wear socks. They're just waay too annoying.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Woah, I'm like, an eskimo compared to everyone here. O_O;
    I usually prefer to wear some warm trousers [ I have like, 57295293 pairs of trousers, so that's as specific as it's gonna get D:< ], a long-sleeved shirt and a hoody. x_x; No socks. D: I'm not like.... strange or anything, right? XD

Years
    I generally can't stand the heat, so:
    Summer: Underwear, plus a shirt if it's not too hot. (Three cheers for Air-con!)
    Winter: Thin shorts and T-Shirt. If it gets very cold, (Australian cold, mind you...) then long flannelet pants.

Getting a bit personal, though, aren't we?

Vie

Years
    well if its cold a pyjama, but in summer mostly my old star trek shirt and boxershorts.

well, cold is here about -10 degrees and warm about 35-40 degrees. I mean, celsius.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Winter: Long sleeved shirt and long pants.
    summer: nothing but boxers, i get too sweaty with anything else on.
    if not boxers only, i wear whatever i wore awake(filthy as it is) because i'm usually too tired from watching "one piece" for 3 hours straight at 3:30.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    95% of the time I wear a t-shirt and boxers. If it's cold or I'm spending the night somewhere I wear pajama pants. And I only wear socks if my feet are totally numb from being cold.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I usually will wear a t-shirt with a pair of shorts since now it is very hot outside. When it is colder(which it doesn't get really cold where I live) I will wear pj bottoms with a t-shirt. I don't wear any socks though regardless if it is hot or cold. So uncomfortable. x.x That is why I have my comforter. :3

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Usually my pajamas. During summer a pair of shorts and a tank top and winter, pajamas with the blankets strangling me cause its so cold ;)

Sadistic Typhlosion

Mom, I'm not a stalkeerrrr-uh!
    Years
    Normally, I just sleep in my underwear. I desire le cold~! ...Yeah, I really don't like being warm sometimes-- no, most of the time, and so I usually just sleep in my underwear with a very light blanket. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back