• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do Zombies eat?

What do zombies eat?

• Any human flesh

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • They only eat the brain

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    The only thing zombies don't care for is skin (unless it's dry and flaky, but that's more of an acquired taste in zombie culture). The not-snobby ones aren't very picky (nor are they modest), they'll go straight through the skin for the innards. I've studied some that like to save strips of muscle to munch on when they're bored.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    From watching plenty of Zombie movies and playing plenty of Zombie games, I have come to a conclusion.
    They generally eat any flesh they can get their undead hands on. But they prefer the innards and show a strong liking to the brain. So one human body is classed as a three course meal. The flesh being the starter, innards the main meal, and the brain is the pudding.

They may also take particularly strong sections of the human body and snack on them when they can't find a fresh body.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'd say nothing. In a true traditional sense, they are raised from the dead by magical forces to follow the will of their new master; they just attack with what means they have, usually their arms and teeth since human bodies are apparently easier to get hold of, and that is their only purpose. They do not need to eat because they're sustained by the spell used on them... and, well, they're dead.

Years
    Zombies prefer a fresh salad with kidney beans, artichoke hearts and baby carrots. Afterward they like to sit down to a nice cup of tea and a few ladyfingers.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS. Traditional zombies only eat brains.
    HELL YEAH!! :D

People these days got it all wrong. Zombies only feed on BRAINZ!
    Them zombies who eat flesh are so hollywood...
    D:

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Zombies have decaying teeth; how would they chew skin?

I'm telling you, they're not skin fans. (Unless they are wealthy and can afford dental care.) They normally don't chew on organs, but slurp them up like noodles.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Actually, why do zombies eat anyway? They're already dead ):
    I don't think they're really hungry, I think they just enjoy terrorizing. It's not like they have anything better to do.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    They could be forming diplomatic relations. I'd love a good chat with a zombie.

On-topic, Working Class prefer the liver and other glands, wheras middle class prefer organs like lungs and brains. Only the recently deceased eat flesh, as their bones haven't decayed as much yet and can handle tougher meals. Only the richest enjoy the heart though, and the brain is also considered a luxury.

Bay

Years
    Guys, you have it all wrong. Zombies don't eat ANYTHING. Instead, they dance to terrorize us all:

Admit it everyone, that's what zombies do best. :P

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    What movie was it where they say zombies only eat the brains because it eases the pain of their decomposition?

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Normal zombies? Braaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnzzzzz!
    Vegetarian zombies? Graaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnzzzzz!
    XD

Back