• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What does your character look like?

Years
    How come some people on the PSS look like gym leaders and how do I do that?

Go to the PSS, click the square with nine white dots and and on the second page you'll see "Profile". Click that, click your name and then "Public Icon". You'll have a choice from nearly every type of trainer in the game. Hope this helps!

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
    Years
    How come some people on the PSS look like gym leaders and how do I do that?

You can change your icon in the PSS settings. Just click the grey button on the top of the bottom screen, then tick "Profile", your name on the upper left corner, "Public Icon" and there you are. I think it's a little more creative to put your own head on there by the way... there seem to be some overused ones.

Also, this is my character. I didn't really focus on having the very best look like no one ever had, but it worked out pretty nice in the end.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey everybody it's Mike!

Spoiler:

I can't really find a decent hat to go with him. This is what he's currently wearing, though I also like him in the green jacket with brown pants.
    Spoiler:

Years
    My character's hair is brown-colored (which I figure is closest to my real hair color), medium length with bangs. I tend to change her outfit on a regular basis, mainly because I see loads of combinations posted on the internet and I want to try them out for myself.

Years
    Since character customization was announced, I decided to make my character look as similar as possible to Digimon World's protagonist "Hiro":
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Same ole dirty blue track suit that they give you to start the game, still rocking it 50 hours of game play later.

Years
    My character is female, with green contact lenses and blonde hair in a ponytail. In terms of outfit I usually alter between the hoodies in Cyllage City with damaged jeans or shorts, punk socks and boots or the turtlenecks in Snowbelle City with white or black jeans and differing coloured fedoras depending on what I'm wearing :)

Years
    Here's another picture of my female character from my newest X playthrough, a Wedlocke. I customized her several times throughout the game, but here's the outfit I plan to give her when I go into the league:
    Spoiler:

Man, playing as a girl is so much fun.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2020
    I just recently went shopping at Luminose's boutique (r.i.p wallet) and changed my trainer's style. x3 Her hair is black and done in a bob style with bangs. She also wears the following:
    Felt Hat White w/ Black Hat Ribbon Accessory
    Grey Contacts
    Black Strappy Purse
    Blue Shirt and Tie
    Blue
    Bold Striped Pants
    White Single Stripe OTK Socks
    Black Bow Shoes

A really expensive outfit, but it looks so fresh. One of my favs so far. x3 I'll edit in a picture later.

Back