• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadored

Jay the Peanut Butter Queen.
    Years
    Jadored because it's french, sort of J'adore means "I love" and the 'ed' just because. It's pronounced Juh-Door-d but my friend kept calling me Jayrod, so I kept the Jay as my nick name. =]

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    LOLZ

I pretty much just came up with it randomly ~n~
    meaning behing the name
    its has none

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    "Abrupt electric discharge from cloud to cloud or from cloud to earth accompanied by the emission of light"

...but that's not its origin for me. I chose "Lightning" as my alias back in 2001 because I had an old Yahoo! IM RP account called lightning_the_baby_pichu and it was my favourite to play on. I liked the nickname so I chose it when I needed a new name on a forum I used to go on. Up to last year it was my main username all over the internet. I only slowly started moving away from it because it's such a common name that it's impossible to get unless the website you register it at is juuust starting up. Plus now with FF13 coming out and Lightning being the protagonist, everyone's gonna think I based my name off her. :( And if she turns out to be really lame that'll suck.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Zuzu
    Zoo*zoo
    A nickname given to a male Mudkip by Ruby of Pokemon Special/Adventures.

And I might as well go with my past usernames too...

Serene
    Sir*Een
    The name of my favorite character in Riviera: The Promised Land (or for the people that prefer calling it by its original name, Yakusoku no Chi: Riviera)

Pikataro
    Pee*kah*tah*row
    "Pikachu" shortened with the suffix "taro" added on, which means "boy"; the suffix also came from Pokemon Special/Adventures, as Gold would add "taro" to the end of all the nicknames he gave his Pokemon.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
    <~F.M.P~> = Floating Monkey Pirate...confused as to why? Me too, Ill let you know why I chose it once I figure it out myself lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    I dont know. I was bored at the time
    It totally doesnt match my theme. The guy in my theme isn't even called Hikari :(

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Well chibi robo was one of my favorite games ever had a nice ring too it and well, who doesn't like small robots?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    A cheat for Starwars Battlefront, I think. Though I'm not actually that interested in Star Wars. xD I just liked it and stuck with it. :X It's basically my user name for most things, though I'm thinking of coming up with something new. :D

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    While I'm here, I may aswell explain my old usernames.

Blazeavile - Blaziken + Weavile.
    Korova. - Russian for cow, and is highly used in my favorite book ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back