• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    My username is a loyalty that will not be broken anytime soon. It's a promise. Yeah, my goal is not to make perfect sense and to be foggy.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Well, I'm getting my named changed soon anyway,
    But the History of my usernames are:

Blaze121: I was a newb that wanted to be known as Blaze. It was taken, so 121 plz.

~Enu~: Random word I made up because it was neat.
    Only my old friends on PC remember when I had this one.

Achamo: Japanese name for Torchic!

Achamo-chan: Achamo plus a -chan

Acha: I searched my username one time, and it looks like someone on a completely different site had it. So, Acha.

Tacharine: Tangerine + Acha. boom.

Tachaccoon: Tangerine + Acha + Raccoon. BOOM.

Charwawr♪: Acha - A = Cha, Cha + RWAWR = Charwawr, Charwawr + ♪ = Charwawr♪ :3

Last edited:

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
    Kitsukitty...

Well, I'm obsessed over the Japanese legend of Kitsunes.. and then I like cats cuz they're adorable!
    And so you have it. A kitsukitty.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    According to Touhou Wiki...

The characters for Yuyuko means something like "Secluded child" or "Ghostly child." 'yuyu' (or 'yuuyuu', as in Yuu Yuu Hakusho) is reportedly the sound a Japanese ghost makes.

So, there you have it <3

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    SonicThrust is a totally awesome attack in the Tales series of video games/anime.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    well I was bored 1 day so I changed it to Archon because of my obsession with starcraft at the time.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    It's actually meaning many things, from David Lawride (my usual character in RPs) to part of my name and even the portuguese prefix of kings. Other than that, the surname just popped. ._.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Neko= Cat.

I love cats. I LOVE cats. Nuff said. xD

Unfortunately, Neko was already taken by someone who never goes here anymore <__<. So to make up for it I chose a number, and I chose 64 because it's one of my favorites, and it also kind of reminds me of Nintendo 64.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Spicy cuz I'm hawt <3.

My name came from a history I had with a friend. We used to make corny videos, and we needed a "company" name (keep in mind we were like 11 at the time). I'm lactose intolerant, and because I had heartburn so often, we came up with 'Stomach of Flames'. I thought that sounded terrible, so we revised and came up with Spicy Cactus. So, I guess my username has to do with my constant heartburn? Idunno.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back