• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    BinaryPeaches

Binary (Code): a system of representing letters, numbers, or other characters, using binary notation.
    Peach:the subacid, juicy, drupaceous fruit of a tree, Prunus persica, of the rose family.

BinaryPeaches: a system of a juicy fruit, that is represented by numbers, letters, or other characters, using binary notation.

Actually, not really. XD There is more of a story than a meaning for this name.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Yummy Peaches
    My aunt called me Peachy when I was a baby, cuz she said I looked like Peaches and cream
    She still calls me it :)

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Mines the main character from my favorite anime "Last Exile" :P His name in the english adaption is "Claus Valca" but i preferred the Japanese name so i used that one D:

Psittaciformes

~♫♪۞۩☺☻~
    Years
  • "Psittaciformes" is the order parrots are in, so it basically means parrot. I know, it's not the most creative user-name, but that's because I'm not good with making up names. Every time I make one up, they come out n00bish. I wanted a user-name that relates to parrots and at the very least, birds. I don't have any problems with logging in with this name, though.

It's pronounced "sit-uh-suh-FORM-eez". Now that I look back at it, Psittaciformes is a bad username. I should've gone with something more simpler.

Last edited:

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • My username is Michii as in Mishy. Mishy is my nickname online, which is short for my real name. :]

So remember, kids? Not MEE-CHEE, not MIH-CHEE, not MIH-CHAI, not MEE-CHAI. It's MIH-SHEE, kay? Kay.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Suika Ibuki can mean various things.

"Suika" generally means watermelon, but from where ZUN got it from, it means "gathering fragrance". As for "Ibuki", it's the name of a mountain where an oni (Suika is an oni) supposedly lived, but in this case, it means "the wind is blowing".

Which probably means my name is "The wind is blowing gathering fragrance".

And my previous username, Fia, is the name of a character from Riviera: The Promised Land. I have no clue what it means other than that XD

The Red Chain

1. an opaque white or bluish-white liquid secreted by the mammary glands of female mammals, serving for the nourishment of their young.
    2. this liquid as secreted by cows, goats, or certain other animals and used by humans for food or as a source of butter, cheeses, yogurt, etc.
    3. any liquid resembling this, as the liquid within a coconut, the juice or sap of certain plants, or various pharmaceutical preparations.

That basically sums it up.
    I added the 'ii' for the hell of it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2009
    Well, Giratina is my fave legendary at the moment (though so of the others are also close to being my favourite)
    So i mixed up some of the words for it
    Giratina is my fave legendary = Giratinathelegend

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back