• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style do you use?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I've been using chromatic for quite a while. Too bad the person who made it deleted his account.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Whoa, I did tried to change it to Y-Axis, it looks great.
    But it goes back to original when I log out, why's that?

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Right now I'm using Chromatic, but I'm desperately waiting for Poké Link X to be released. Once that theme comes out, I'm never going to use any other theme.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Right now I am back to using The Johto Elite. I just like how the darker skin looks with my current profile and theme. I usually find myself switching between it and Chromatic because those are my favorite 2 skins here.
    Hah! You have good taste.

I've been using The Johto Elite (with reduced mode) pretty consistently ever since it was released. I like dark styles, and it has always been my personal favorite due its simplicity, readability, and overall appearance. Chromatic is my preferred lighter style which I switch to whenever I need a break from The Johto Elite.

Aminta

past the point of no return
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    I've been using the "Let's Fly Together" theme. I tried out a bunch of other themes, and I liked a few of them, but Let's Fly Together has my favorite color scheme by far. It's much easier on the eyes than Chromatic, in my opinion. The grays and dark colors are really nice. I wish the header image space was a bit smaller, as it takes up a lot of room, but this is my favorite style overall.

Years
    I've been using PokeCommunity Pro (or one of its variants) for about as long as I can remember, now. I always prefer simple themes, and I can always rotate through the red, green and blue options so it doesn't get stale to look at.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I been using Forest Savage for almost 3 months now. Really love seeing Zangoose appear as soon as I open PokeCommunity, that pose looks amazing. Colors don't make my eyes hurt, as some others do (the ones with dark backgrounds and light text really make my eyes water).

Gizmo-Dude17

"Sorry, don't mind me."
    Years
    Ugh! I just chose it, but now I can't load the "styles" page, or remember what it's called. Uh, it does have snivy on it; with a dark backround, and a picture of the unova region. I just like it 'cause it has snivy (one of my favourite grass starters) and it matches my color scheme. Or, atleast my favourite colors gray, black, white, and green.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I've been using Forever Standing for ages. It has a good colour scheme and I'm a fan of Pokemon Adventures so it fits perfectly. In the rare case that I switch, it's usually to Modern or Chromatic. They're really well designed styles in my opinion. :]

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Chromatic 2.0 at the moment, but I'm likely switching to Poke Link 5 once it is released. Sorry Nick, but from what I saw of it, I just loved it too much. Still love Chromatic though.

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
    i've been using the y-axis for the past few days because before then i didn't feel like changing my style. but now i really like this one because of the colors.

Back