• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game are you most looking forward to this year and Why?

ShockGazm

Breaking Benjamin are Gods!
Years
  • The only game I'm looking forward this year is Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. The new characters (Phoenix Wright!!!), the balancing, the new moves, they're too good for me.
    I mean...

Oh, I lied. I'm also excited for Sonic Generations and Halo: CE remake I guess, just not as much.

I didn't know about that Marval vs Capcom game O.o I'm glad you posted a youtube video cause now i'm gonna get it!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Animal Crossing 3DS and Tales of the Abyss 3DS! I've already pre-ordered them. ^_^

Animal Crossing is an incredible, non-violent series. I don't know how I'm so attracted, but I can't freaking WAIT for the new one to come out! Especially since it features major new aspects and features, unlike the Wii version. (what a HUGE disappointment)

Tales of the Abyss is going to be portable now! And freaking 3D! I heard there will also be bugfixes, and some extra artes. Plus the field seemed really cleaned up and lag-free. But most importantly: It's PORTABLE!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • To add to my previous post...

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

I forgot about that game. I, of all people, forgot about a Zelda game. I think Nintendo needs to work on getting this back on peoples' radars :x

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I only play hand held so please bear with me.

- Tales of the Abyss 3D
    - Animal Crossing 3D
    - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (Although that's coming out next year idgaf)
    - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor OVERCLOCKED (I want that extra day alright.)
    - Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2

Nope I'm certainly not obvious about what series I love at all.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
  • Skyrim, Diablo 3, Zelda 3D (haven't bought 3DS yet...), Metal Gear Solid Rising, Skyrim, RSE remake (there's always hope), and Skyrim. Did I mention Skyrim?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • Some of my looked-forward-to games are coming out next year. I'll list them all anyways.

Dark Souls 'Nuff said.

SSX An awesome snowboarding game finally coming to HD.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
    While they ARE just remasterings of the original games, I'm still looking forward to stabbing Argus on an HDTV.

The Last Guardian This saddens me because it had to get pushed back to next year, but I still love Team Ico too much to not get it.

[PROTOTYPE2] Again, 'nuff said.

Uncharted 3 Played the Multiplayer Beta and I loved it, not to mention being a fan of its predecessors.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Personally, I'm looking forward to Kid Icarus: Uprising and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
    I don't have a 3DS yet, so I guess I'm looking forward to buying OoT 3D as well as Super Street Fighter IV 3D and Mariokart 7 in December.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • the game i am most looking forward to is Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. Elder Scrolls are some of the best games ever made and i cant wait for it to be released

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
    Years
  • Mmm, every gamers favorite question. I am particularly looking forward to SWTOR, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Batman: Arkham City
    I loved Arkham Asylum, and this one looks so much better.

Sonic Generations
    I haven't played a sonic game since Sonic Heroes, but this one looks really good, compared to all the recent titles.

Assassin's Creed Revelations
    Starring the coolest middle-aged man ever. But seriously, assassin's creed is one the coolest games out there, can't wait for this one.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii), a very big one on my list, I'm looking very forward to this one. Next would be Sonic Generations, which I will be getting on the 3DS or PS3 (can't decide).

Also, I'm hoping to reach more into my piggy bank before christmas and pick up these for my 3DS;
    - Super Mario 3D Land
    - Mario Kart 7
    - Super Pokémon Rumble
    - Kid Icarus: Uprising (Hoping it comes out before 2012)

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • The games I'm looking forward to are

- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
    I've played 1 and 2, It's the only FPS that I like and I can't wait to continue the story.

- Assassins Creed Revelations
    Played the other ones and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

- Uncharted 3
    I've played 1 and 2, they were really enjoyable, adventure game.

- Super Mario 3D
    I used to be a Mario nut but I traded (well my brother) the Wii and DS for the PS3...

- Mario Kart
    The best racing game in my opinion!

Years
  • looking forward to:
    Uncharted 3 and Batman Arkham City
    and maybe:
    Assassin's Creed Revelations
    Super Mario 3D
    Kid Icarus
    Sonic Generations

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Well there are so many that get make excited, lets just see...

Forza 4 - One of my favorite racing games of all times was Forza 3, so this one should be even better!
    Halo Anniversary - Between this and the TU, I'm just excited I get a small break from the boring everyday maps.
    Silent Hill Remakes - ohgodohgodohgod. When they release, Ill have nightmares for months <3
    Silent Hill Downpour - Not sure if this is released this year, but I want it <3
    Resident Evil 4 and Code Remakes - Sosososososososoooo excited c:
    MW3 - Yeah, I just wanna get it, Max Prestige ASAP. Sell it. Thats it.

Years
  • I'm pretty stoked for Assassin's Creed Revelations and Batman: Arkham City. That's about it, actually.

Both of which are going to be pretty light on my computer, so that's always good for the wallet. :D

Years
  • I'm looking forward to Sonic Generations, Arkham City, NHL and FIFA 12.
    And while it doesn't come out until next year, I'm really excited for Mass Effect 3 (since I'm apparently going to be in the credits of the game :D)

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • I'm really excited for Skyward Sword, since I've been waiting forever for a Wii Zelda title (that isn't an enhanced GC port). The Tales of the Abyss 3DS port looks pretty awesome as well. I've always wanted to have that game on the go.

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
  • Okamı 2 or 3- amazıng game you play as a wolf wıth godly powers
    Tales of abyss 3- you probably know ıt
    FFXIIII- the good'ol fınal fanatsy serıes
    Dıgımon world 6- ıs there even 5?

DMC 6- one of the best games

Last edited:
    Back