• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Games Do You Like Besides Pokemon?

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    1) Melee
    2) Metroid Prime 1
    3) LoZ: Windwaker
    4) Mario Platformers
    5) Paper Mario 1 and 2
    6) Sly Cooper 1, 2, and 3

I like many games, too many to remember.

Aipomfan13

Aipom Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    I do.
    1. digimon
    2. sonic
    3. Mario
    4. Viva Pinata
    5. Animal Crossing
    6. other games

Absol~Boy

The emo dog dude
    Years
    ok games that i like are

1.MARVEL VS CAPCOM1-2 PS1,PS2,X-box:The ultimate cross over game, being able to kick cyclop's butt across the floor makes this game so worth buying, even though its like 80 dollars

2.ARCANA HEART,PS2:This game is deffinatly a guilty pleasure.Possibly the most girly fighter out there.Arcana heart is from the atlus company, responsible for making great games like persona 3 and shin megami tensei:nocturne, so you know this game is good

3.TIMESPLITTERS SERIES,PS2,Gamecube:Alot of ppl dont like this game for some odd reason that i dont know, but i think these games are a great first person shooter.The story is cool but somewhat funny, and theres plenty of multi player modes to play.

4.PERFECT DARK, N64-If your a first person shooter fan, you must play this game, its just non-stop fun, from working together in awesome co-op to shooting each others brains out in team deathmatch.

5.GUILTY GEAR SERIES-One of the weirdest 2-D fighters out there, but still total fun.You get to play as a weird doctor dude with a bag over his head with a giant scalpal to a hot asian resteraunt chick that can easily destroy you.

6.GUITAR HERO SERIES-If you dont know this series, shame on you.

7.SUPER SMASH BROS SERIES-All of your favorite nintendo characters collide in this awesome cross over of nintendos greatest hit mascots.

8.SONIC THE HEDGEHOG SERIES-The games were great but later they started to soon become worse and worse, but a new game, sonic unleashed, looks very promising.Hopefully they dont screw it up with the were-hog thing.

9.FINAL FANTAST SERIES:The RPG that everyone should recognize because of two ppl, cloud and sephiroth.

10.THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU:This game is one of the nintendo DS's best game on the market.As you play as ur regular emo teen,Neku sakuraba, he finds out that he is dead and in a truely deadly game called "The reapers game".This is truely a must buy.

11.DRAGON QUEST SERIES:From the same creaters of final fantasy, these games are still much different then final fantasy.Its just true fun to play, and quite challenging i might add.

12.PERSONA SERIES:At first these games wasnt really known well, but when persona 3 came out everyone loved it to your blue haired emo protaganist and with added fun. YOU GET TO SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD!!its truely a must buy.

13.SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI:NOCTURNE:This is definatly atlus's best game ever.It has such a creepy factor, making you feel that you must survive, cause at the very begining of the game, the world goes into armageddon.BUY.IT.NOW!

14.SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA:Atlus still doing there best, this game isnt as good as nocturne, but its still mad nice and stylish

15.SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: DEVIL SUMMONER:In old time japan, everything seems fine.Until some demons pop out of nowhere and its up to you and a cat to fix everything.lmfao, only in japan.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST,RESIDENT EVIL SERIES:These games truely make you feel scared all the time.The story, the puzzles, and the gameplay is all good and it just keeps getting better.Though the voice acting is still a bit cheesy.

SegaSaturnGal

Chibi Amitie says "Yay!"
    Years
    Hmmm....I like games beside pokemon Yeh :)
    Wel, then...which ones do you like?

ok games that i like are

1.MARVEL VS CAPCOM1-2 PS1,PS2,X-box:The ultimate cross over game, being able to kick cyclop's butt across the floor makes this game so worth buying, even though its like 80 dollars

2.ARCANA HEART,PS2:This game is deffinatly a guilty pleasure.Possibly the most girly fighter out there.Arcana heart is from the atlus company, responsible for making great games like persona 3 and shin megami tensei:nocturne, so you know this game is good

3.TIMESPLITTERS SERIES,PS2,Gamecube:Alot of ppl dont like this game for some odd reason that i dont know, but i think these games are a great first person shooter.The story is cool but somewhat funny, and theres plenty of multi player modes to play.

4.PERFECT DARK, N64-If your a first person shooter fan, you must play this game, its just non-stop fun, from working together in awesome co-op to shooting each others brains out in team deathmatch.

5.GUILTY GEAR SERIES-One of the weirdest 2-D fighters out there, but still total fun.You get to play as a weird doctor dude with a bag over his head with a giant scalpal to a hot asian resteraunt chick that can easily destroy you.

6.GUITAR HERO SERIES-If you dont know this series, shame on you.

7.SUPER SMASH BROS SERIES-All of your favorite nintendo characters collide in this awesome cross over of nintendos greatest hit mascots.

8.SONIC THE HEDGEHOG SERIES-The games were great but later they started to soon become worse and worse, but a new game, sonic unleashed, looks very promising.Hopefully they dont screw it up with the were-hog thing.

9.FINAL FANTAST SERIES:The RPG that everyone should recognize because of two ppl, cloud and sephiroth.

10.THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU:This game is one of the nintendo DS's best game on the market.As you play as ur regular emo teen,Neku sakuraba, he finds out that he is dead and in a truely deadly game called "The reapers game".This is truely a must buy.

11.DRAGON QUEST SERIES:From the same creaters of final fantasy, these games are still much different then final fantasy.Its just true fun to play, and quite challenging i might add.

12.PERSONA SERIES:At first these games wasnt really known well, but when persona 3 came out everyone loved it to your blue haired emo protaganist and with added fun. YOU GET TO SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD!!its truely a must buy.

13.SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI:NOCTURNE:This is definatly atlus's best game ever.It has such a creepy factor, making you feel that you must survive, cause at the very begining of the game, the world goes into armageddon.BUY.IT.NOW!

14.SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA:Atlus still doing there best, this game isnt as good as nocturne, but its still mad nice and stylish

15.SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: DEVIL SUMMONER:In old time japan, everything seems fine.Until some demons pop out of nowhere and its up to you and a cat to fix everything.lmfao, only in japan.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST,RESIDENT EVIL SERIES:These games truely make you feel scared all the time.The story, the puzzles, and the gameplay is all good and it just keeps getting better.Though the voice acting is still a bit cheesy.
    Whoa...now THAT'S what I call a good list!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Not quite sure why this was posted. >_> Everyone likes games besides Pokemon. But whatever. XD;

I'll give some series that I've been enjoying lately

Half-Life 2 series - The entire series is amazingly done, with great characters and nice locals. I always find it fun to replay the game. Even though I know where to go every time. :x
    Mario Brothers series - I've recently gotten back into Super Mario Galaxy and now I remember why that game was so fun. :x I love the entire series. XD;
    Phoenix Wright series - Just recently got into this series and how I regret not getting these games before. XD I can't find the first or fourth in the series any longer, but the second and third are such great games.

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
    1. Tales Series
    2. Final Fantasy Series
    3. Wild ARMs Series
    4. Kingdom Heart Series
    5. Super Mario Series
    6. Mega Man Series
    7. Super Smash Bros Series
    8. Legend of Zelda Series
    9. Atelier Iris 3
    10. Mana Khemia

And that's about it^^

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    For series:
    Phoenix Wright - The most unique kind of game I've ever played.
    Bleach Heat the Soul - Even though its in Japanese, it's fun to play.
    Disgaea - Personally I think it's the best Turn-Based game.
    Monster Hunter - What can I say? This game is great in all aspects, except story.
    Kingdom Hearts - Pretty interesting story, though I'm not a fan of Disney it's fun to replay.

My favorite individual games are:
    1. Monster Hunter Freedom 2
    2. Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
    3. Bleach: Heat the Soul 5
    4. Super Smash Bros Brawl
    5. Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    (in random order)
    1. Sonic series
    2. Mario series
    3. Kingdom Hearts series
    4. Smash Bros. series

OverlordMia

I'm absolutely CRAZY about it!
    Years
    I have plenty of favorite games but favorite series of mine are...

Disgaea
    Golden Sun
    Pokemon
    Final Fantasy
    Devil May Cry
    Kingdom Hearts
    .hack//G.U.

I do have personal favorites but, there's just too many to name

Years
    Like a few others here, I play just about all games on all major systems. So, when I need a break from Pokemon, I go for these. Just to name a few.

Grand Theft Auto 4
    Mega Man 9
    Forza Motorsport 2
    Gran Turismo 4
    The Original Mega Man series
    The Metal Gear series
    The old Mario NES series
    Anything Final Fantasy

And many others.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    The games i play apart from Pokemon are
    Conker's Bad Fur Day/Conker Live and Reloaded
    Fable: The Lost Chapters
    Final Fantasy Series
    Kingdom Hearts Series
    GTA Series
    Tomb Raider Series
    Halo Series
    Gears of War
    God of War Series
    Mario Series
    Sonic Series
    Super Smash Bros Brawl
    Metroid Series
    Legend of Zelda Series

I play other one off games aswell but these are what i play the most.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Many games. Top 9 list not including Pokemon:

-1. Spyro, Year of the Dragon. My favorite game in the world. I have no idea why I love it so much, I just... do. XD
    -2. Wii Sports. Who doesn't love this game. It's awesome.
    -3. Kirby, Nightmare in Dreamland. Oh, my gosh Kirby! X3 This game comes number two in addictive in my opinion, I didn't even eat much I was so glued to it.
    -4. Roller Coaster Tycoon, Deluxe. I think it was Deluxe edition. That comes number one in addictive, I played it nonstop for days. Even though it's not a real video game for a gaming console, it's still great.
    -5. Spyro, Ripto's Rage. Wonderful game. Even though I didn't finish it. XD
    -6. Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Who doesn't love this game? This is almost as addictive as Roller Coaster Tycoon.
    -7. Mario Kart, Double Dash. Best game on the Gamecube. If you're racking your brain on what game to get for a Gamecube, get MKDD.
    -8. Nintendogs. The cute little puppies. X3 Quite addictive. The only thing that brings this game far down on the list is having to teach your dog a new name. Ugh. ><
    -9. Spyro, Attack of the Rhynocks. Once again another Spyro game. XD He's one awesome Dragon, my friend. : D

Back