• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Games do you want to see on the Wii/DS?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Ok this is a thread for what games to want to see on the DS or Wii

I would like to see on the Wii

a new snap (use the controller to take photos will make it easier)
    a RPG for the Wii like D/P but in 3D

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Lemme see, i would want to see a Band game. Because the Wii Music has a drum Simulation there should be Wii Band... it connects with the DS just by going on download ds play and it can be keyboard... though i don't know how there will be a guitar.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I'd love to see a Golden Sun game on the Wii. But, otherwise, just a few 'proper' turn-based battle type RPG's. There were never many of them on the GameCube and I hope that changes on Wii. I'm all for new types of battle systems every now and again, but strategic turn based systems, ie FFX, have always been my favourites.

And I'll be completely pissed off with Nintendo and GameFreak if they don't release an actual Pokemon RPG on the Wii at some point. There is absolutely NO reason why it can not happen now. They always gave the excuse that the Pokemon games were about collecting, sharing and battling against other people. Wii has WiFi, so we can still do all of that. In fact, they could even make it into an MMORPG if they would be really ambitious for once.

As stupid as it might sound, I'd like to see a Luigi's Mansion type game on the DS. Also, Mario Party should be moved to the DS, it is MUCH more suitable for handhelds than full consoles, IMO.

Of different franchises, naturally I'd love to see Final Fantasy on the Wii. I'm not talking about Crystal Chronicles either. I wanna see Final Fantasy XIV on the Wii. Sony has had six of the last seven FF games, it's time for square to bring it back to Nintendo's home console.
    GTA would be a good addition too. It's not a game for everyone, but it'll definitely guarantee sales.

Years
    Lemme see, i would want to see a Band game. Because the Wii Music has a drum Simulation there should be Wii Band... it connects with the DS just by going on download ds play and it can be keyboard... though i don't know how there will be a guitar.

Get a guitar hero like controller, shove the wiimote into it somewhere.

Rock out.

An MMORPG. Full 3-D guild wars type thing.

Mario Kart Wii: Simple enough, get a decent steering control system done, online modes.
    or
    Mario Kart Double Dash Wii: Use the wiimote to throw items. that'd be awesome

A huge war type game, I want to see battlegrounds, any era anything. I just want one. Online would be sweet.

A decent WW2 shooter.
    Something like Tom Clancy's advanced warfighter or something

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I want most of Nintendo's heavy hitters to grace the Wii first.

Super Mario Galaxy is on the way. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is on the way. A true Wii Zelda title has been in development for a year already. I want Mario Kart (it's Mario Kart, you don't really need a reason. They're all awesome and fun except for Double Dash!!), Animal Crossing (mostly because I want to see if they can actually make an Animal Crossing game instead of just porting and tweaking the same N64 title *counts* four times), and Pikmin (it needs to redeem itself after Pikmin 2) as well. I'd love to see how all of these franchises use the Wii control scheme.

I also want new franchises. Lots of third party developers have done this already on the DS, and those games are a hit. We need that on the Wii, but from Nintendo as well.

With the Virtual Console, the only stuff I will buy is from Rare, but that's unlikely. T_T; Banjo-Kazooie, GoldenEye 64 - I miss you guys.

I don't want the GCN or Classic Controllers to be used all that much. This is the Wii, use the remote. After Brawl, the next Smash Bros. title will hopefully feature different controls. Melee arguably was the reason the GCN sold. It is a huge franchise for Nintendo. It needs to show that the remote is a thing of beauty.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I would like to see Super Mario RPG Legend of The Seven Stars one the DS, but just the original. Not some new edeas, just the same game.

Then on the Wii I would like to see a remake of a Zelda game. The game is Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. For those of you who do not know, that zelda game first came out on the SNES, but was then remade for the GBA. In my opinion, its the best Zelda story. I just really want to see great graphics for it, and every thing.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I would like to see a 3-D Naruto game for the Wii. Like if you want to throw a kunai, you move the controller across your waist then pull forward. Also something like Harry potter, where you use the controller as the wond.

Back