• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happened to PIO....

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2004
    I don't konw what happend to PIO The site has been down for a long time an I am just wondering if any of you know what happend... :(

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • this really should go in Questions & Feedback or Webmasters Discussion...

I've never heard of PIO (either that, or I don't recognize the acronym)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's not a community site, so not Q&F. Not his site, so not sure if it belongs in Webmaster's...it's a Pok?mon site right? I'll leave it here for now, if someone else feels I'm wrong please do move it. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2004
    PIO = Pokemon Internet Online (or something like that) it's full name is PIO Rising Sun

can you give me that site that the forms are on?

Bahou

Aqua Network Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 12, 2004
    CXLIV said:
    PIO = Pokemon Internet Online (or something like that) it's full name is PIO Rising Sun

can you give me that site that the forms are on?

Sanctuary Forums isn't on a site. It's alone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think this should go to Wemaster's Discussion, considering that it's about a Pokemon website. ^_^;

*moved*

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    It died as previously stated, to bad though as I wanted to see how it'd perform when done. I was using it to compare my old version to theirs to see speed, power, etc but I've all but lost their old version and I've completely remade mine, so I can no longer compare.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • CXLIV said:
    PIO = Pokemon Interactive Online and is dead now.. I too wish it was brought back to life.. was one of the better Pokemon Online battle games - Oh well maybe someday he'll bring it back

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • PPNSteve said:
    PIO = Pokemon Interactive Online and is dead now.. I too wish it was brought back to life.. was one of the better Pokemon Online battle games - Oh well maybe someday he'll bring it back
    The thing is Shadow Dragon quit making it (too many bugs from trying to mimic the Pokemon battle system and not make an original one, and someone *cough*someone on this forum*cough* stole it from Latios Master (who was a BETA tester like me) by mimicing Shadow Dragon). Then he let a staff member take over who e-mailed Nintendo to make sure it was alright sicne it was a fan game but they didn't want an MMORPG of Pokemon so they told them not to make it.

We are currently in a medieval MMORPG, where I am a staff member (got to make the spells for the mages to use to make the peoples fall down). We have a forum but we aren't allowed to post links to forums and the forum isnt on the best server. SD is too busy with the game to make a site for it and we are in desperate need of graphics people, especially ones who can make sprites.

That should explain it all....

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I already apologized as I was just generally being a nuisance~

I also am in the process of creating my own Pokemon Online game, it's quite fast compared to any of the other games and it has features that NO other Pokemon Online game had: creation of your own online or offline Pokemon game.

I apologized to SD and he accepted it, as have some others as some PIO staff work for me so I apologize once again for being a jerk.

I'd link to some screenshots of the map editor (I still have the old one up for download that was mostly made by a good friend of mine) but my host (hypermart) started charging EVERYONE for accounts so they deleted my free account :(

Back