• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

Tonko

Curious Wanderer
Years
  • I've been marathoning Top Gear, so I named my guy in White James after James May. I tend to name my characters after fandoms. My HG girl is called Zoe from Firefly, and I have a Neville in Emerald, from Harry Potter, etc.

Psysaturn

Saturn: 2365 5097 2444
    Years
  • I use Saturn, and have for ever PKMN game I've played.

I honestly don't know where/when I picked up the name but I've been nicknamed Saturn (IRL) since somewhere around 3rd-5th grade. Its just what I do now. Every game that lets me enter a name for my character ends up being Saturn.

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
  • Larzix.

It's the name I made up a loooooooooong time ago fooooor... Diablo. And I've been using it ever since. Allthough, I would normally use the game color, or a mecha pilot, this time I didn't feel like it (for whatever reason).

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Got Pokemon White on Tuesday. Chose to play as the girl. Again.

Named her "Juicy"...

Might (?) have been influenced by a "juicy pants" remark from television's The Big Bang Theory . Maybe I'm just getting old...

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Zeffy. I always name myself Zeffy, unless I'm not in the right mind.

Years
  • I was called Terra in Ruby. An accident.

From Pearl up to SoulSilver, I used my real name, Nichole.

I'm getting both Black and White.

In Black I'm naming my character Rosie.
    I also considered calling her Hilda, Whitlea or Ella. I chose Rosie 'cos she's my bff.

In White I'm naming my character Ben.
    I also considered calling him Hilbert, Blair or Leon. I chose Ben because I chat with him on Facebook.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • I've always chosen the name Koen, which is my real name, to play. So I called me like that too on Pokémon Black.

Back