• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What HG/SS gym leader do you HATE!

Years
  • I have to agree with almost everyone else here. XD Whitney was a real pain in the bum. None of my pokemon resisted rollout, so it took me a couple of tries just to beat the stupid miltank. Jasmine gave me a bit of trouble too, I wasn't expecting her to be so tough. :O

Years
  • I think the hardest for me was Morty or Chuck. I was expecting Whitney to be hard, but I beat her with a Charmeleon I traded over from my diamond, well I traded him at lvl 5 as a charmander, but whatever you get what I mean

Years
  • Lt. Surge was the hardest for me because I didn't have any Pokemon with Ground moves, and my best Pokemon was Feraligtr.

However, a person much more annoying is Koga of the elite four. His Muk using minimize + swagger is so annoying.

Version Five

Restarted entire hack. :(
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    WHITNEY! I hate her rollout-spamming Miltank, however, I love that Pokemon!

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • Whitney.. I just want to knife her Miltank in the stomach seriously,

MILTANK used Stomp!
    MILTANK used Stomp!
    MILTANK used Stomp!
    MILTANK used Stomp!
    MILTANK used Stomp!
    MILTANK used Stomp!
    MILTANK used Stomp!
    MILTANK used Milk Drink!

Arios

Gee
    Years
  • Am I the only one who had a problem with Jasmine? xD
    Ah.. well you see I had a Bayleef, Eevee, Pidgeotto, and a Flaffy.
    Imagine my struggle -.-'
    Lets just say after 3 revives and using my HM mule to super pot my Bayleef, the 193214124th magical leaf finally killed the Steelix. I almost lost to the last magnemite because I exhausted all my stuff on Steelix xD

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • I also hate Whitney. I beat her allright (I was prepared) but she's so annoying. I hate her personality. So whiny and childish. I want to slap her every time I beat her xD.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Actually none for me, prepared well before every gym so I breezed through the game easily.
    As for Whitney, just catch a heracross(preferably female) from azeala town by headbutting trees. It learns brick break at lvl 19.

氏 マイケル

Pika Pika!
    Years
  • Definitely Whitney. Her stupid Miltank kept spamming Attract, Rollout, and Milk Drink! It took me 2 tries to beat her! She made me real mad on the first try because if she had not attracted me, and I was able to do one more hit, she would have been dead!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Whitney and Clair. I hate Whitney because of that Miltank, and Clair because of her little attitude, thinking she's all awesome.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Clair, because she was just really whiny after she lost. Also with Kingdra, I was waiting for my other ds to come back so I could get thunderbolt for my Starmie, once that happened, I had no problem.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Whitney and her Miltank gave me problems. Also Morty gave me some problems with hypnosis and dream eater.

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • Clair, her arrogance and refusal to give you a badge always irritated me, but what made this even worse is that in HG/SS you had to be viewed as worthy in the eyes of the elder of the Dragon Clan, something which even Clair herself wasn't viewed as. Should be really be able to hand out the badge if she's not worthy enough to recieve it? It's moments like this that makes me wish I could have worn the Rocket outfit throughout the game so I could look all nice and intimidating.

Back