• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What I ate today part 2

Sirfetch’d

Haven't eaten much myself today as I haven't been really hungry for some reason. Had a banana for breakfast though and just had some leftover chicken for lunch. Both were very tasty :D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Breakfast
    Total 0% authentic greek yogurt mixed with 10g of whey protein. 1/2 a banana cut up in it, a small satsuma also teared up into the yogurt and a sprinkle of toasted coconut and granola with a few weetabix bits.
    Spoiler:

Lunch
    Roasted bell pepper, a bit of low-fat cottage cheese, and some chicken wings I grilled the other day for leftovers.

Dinner
    2 chicken wings (using up the leftovers,) a nice salad with beetroot, and a few maki sushi pieces (no soy sauce.)

Snacks through the day
    An apple, sliced and microwaved with some cinnamon
    A cup of strawberries chopped up
    1/2 an oz (small hand-full) of mixed nuts and raisins
    The other half of my banana from breakfast
    1 piece of dark chocolate.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    A veggie omelette, 4 mozzarella cheese sticks, two pieces of 86% dark chocolate.

Lately I've been doing this thing where I'm either super busy in the morning or I honestly completely forget that I haven't eaten until 5 or 6 at night rolls around so I end up eating something small with a snack or two. I dont reccomend it.

Back