• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What I ate today part 2

Years
    I actually sometimes have a hard time remembering what I ate, even on the same day \: For lunch, parents cooked me broccoli + shrimp before they left; had pieces of chocolate as snacks during the day; and for dinner, a traditional Vietnamese crepe/omelette called banh xeo.

Mm mm mmmm.

Ate a tiny bit of rice/chicken in the morning as they were leftovers from yesterday. Ordered some pizza and calzones a while later so then I ate that + a garden salad. My calzone is beef with feta cheese which is absolutely delicious, might I add. And pizza is delicious regardless of flavor. ;P

Not a very healthy day today minus the salad but goodness it was all so delicious. Worth every penny.

Years
    I skipped breakfast due to the whole Daylight Savings thing, and went straight to lunch and had a plate of leftover spaghetti. And after I'm done typing this, I'm going to have a banana, since the ones we have are finally ripe.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I've eaten canned spaghetti and meatballs and Birthday Cake Oreos. Yum. Dinner is still a mystery for now.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
    I ate today:
    Cereal with blueberries.
    Apple
    Avocado
    Smoked Salmon
    Lemon Buiscuit.
    I am currently eating Chips.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Ate some toast topped with nutella in the morning.

Then ate a sandwich and fruit right around noon or so.

Then ate some fish & shrimp ceviche at around 6 pm when it was still daylight.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Had some turkey bacon in the morning, along with a slice of toast. Also had some tea alongside. In afternoon, had an orange. For lunch, I got have some baked chicken. Mom made them for us yesterday, so I just to warm it up in the microwave. She was working today, she couldn't cooking anything fresh. Finally, for dinner, we had rice, beans, and some mashed potato. :P Would've had some ice-cream, too, but we're all out of them.

Years
    Had homemade udon noodles that dad cooked for lunch and dinner; chocolate, as per usual, as snacks in between meals and throughout the day. Along with a slice of bread late at night; I try not to eat past 8PM. Now that I think about, I don't eat that much after listing everything...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    For Breakfast, I ate cereal and soy milk; for lunch, I ate a turkey sandwich, apple slices, and bite size cookie sandwiches; for dinner, I had pizza w/ cheese-stuffed crusts from Pizza Hut (I originally wanted to eat spaghetti, but my brother wanted to order pizza).

Years
    Had a chicken nugget wrap and cheese fries for lunch. Then I was at the Flyers' game and had Crab Fries from Chickie's and Pete's, and a buffalo cutlet sandwich. My mouth felt spicy for the better part of the break between periods 1 and 2 until I got some hand-dipped ice cream. That got the hot taste of that out of there!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Personal pepperoni pizza with tortilla crust, some granola, some craisins, some chips and salsa, and a coffee cake muffin. :D I don't eat meals I just snack lol

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    The only thing I've eaten today is a pack of apple bear paws. xD

We're having oven potatoes today for dinner and I'm not looking forward to it. I really dislike them. I REALLY REALLY do. When I move out, I'm like never buying potatoes. We eat them too much at my house and it's ruined them for me. I'll get my nutrients from pasta or rice.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    This is pretty pathetic, but yes this is exactly what I've eaten today.

Breakfast: Hash rounds from Hardee's
    Lunch: Chicken Biscuit from Hardee's

Came as a meal, I split it into two. \o/ yay -fat-

Years
    Breakfast: Egg, milk, apple

Lunch: Bulgolgi on rice

2nd Lunch: Chicken salad flatbread sandwich

Dinner: Yet to come.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    Breakfast: Ain't nobody got time fo dat. Must be the reason to why I'm so tired at school nowadays. If I DO have time fo dat, I'd have a simple cheese sandwich. Or hash browns from the canteen at school in the morning.

Lunch: A beef burger from the school canteen. Quite bland, sadly, but it made do.

Moar lunch/a snack: A chicken kebab, from my favourite restaurant, Ali Baba. (google that imo.) Damn, their kebabs are dabes.

Dinner: Lasagne. Can't get enough of the Italian cuisine. Good way to end the day, is with cheese and pasta.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    For breakfast today I ate the most disgusting apple pie ever made in the universe, it tasted like glue, I don't think I can eat apple pie in a while.

For lunch I had some kind of makeshift burger that was recycled from what the leftovers of the other day was. *cringe*

For dinner, it was... okay. We had some instant noodles and stuff. I also cooked a sunny-side up egg.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Breakfast: some bread and a glass of chocolate milk

Lunch part 1: some more bread because I was in the middle of a class with no break

Lunch part 2 because part 1 wasn't enough and I finally got a break: chicken burger & fries

Dinner: chicken in sauce with rice and vegetables

Back