• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon were real?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    So what would you do if poekmon were real?
    I myself would begin a journey(who cares about normal school if pokemon exist)...

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • If pokemon were real, the world would be in total chaos! Just think, we don't live in a happy world, as shown in the games and anime. Yes, I know that they have team Rocket, Team Galactic, etc., but in the real world, we have much more to deal with. Terrorists, bullies, power hungry people. People would just use pokemon to do bad deeds.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • If pokemon were real.....
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Yeah and probably it would cause world war III to control the legendary pokemon!!! Maybe after all is better than Pokemon don't exist in our world...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Criminal organizations akin to Teams Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic and Plasma would crop up, causing massive conflicts. A Pokemon League would be organized, with Gym Leaders, an Elite 4 and a Champion.

As for my reactions, I'd freak out, then when I settle down, hunt for a Ralts.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    It would be HORRIBLE if Pokemon were real! I can see it on the news now.....

"A few innocent people were injured today when a building overhang in NYC collapsed during a battle between a Pikachu and a Charizard in Manhattan today. The trainers involved have agreed to pay for the victims medical bills. Think Charizards should be banned from cities? Text us your opinion at 555-WhateverNewsChannel and we'll share some after the break!"

Then again.....who wouldn't want a Meowth as a pet? :)

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Furrets would be banned as pets in California, just like the animals they were based off of. However, if rattatas were considered pests..........

Years
  • Environmentalists suddenly make more sense(would you want to anger a Charizard, Lots of legal battles, and probably an amendment to the Constitution or two(there may even be some citizenship issues in the case). Team Rocket equivalents would pop up in already existing gangs, like the Mob and Russian Mafia. The Pokemon League would probably be more something like a boxing League here in the US. Oh, and more building codes.

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • I'm gonna ignore the whole terrorists and criminals using Pokemon and Pokemon battles causing deaths and desruction things for now, I'm also going to pretend that Pokemon enjoy battling and nobody out there calls it cruel.

I wouldn't be a very serious trainer, more of a hobbyist, my Pokemon would be pets mostly, I'd maybe battle every now and again. I couldn't imagine having many Pokemon, I'd probably go looking for a few of my favourites: Eevee/Umbreon, Misdreavus, Growlithe/Arcanine.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I would've been stepped on by Groudon by now...

Years
  • It would be HORRIBLE if Pokemon were real! I can see it on the news now.....

"A few innocent people were injured today when a building overhang in NYC collapsed during a battle between a Pikachu and a Charizard in Manhattan today. The trainers involved have agreed to pay for the victims medical bills. Think Charizards should be banned from cities? Text us your opinion at 555-WhateverNewsChannel and we'll share some after the break!"

Then again.....who wouldn't want a Meowth as a pet? :)

The Daily Show is so going to have a field day with this. And Team Rocket, and everything Pokemon, for that matter.

Yeah and probably it would cause world war III to control the legendary pokemon!!! Maybe after all is better than Pokemon don't exist in our world...

That's not even counting WW1 and WW2. How would those wars be fought with Pokemon anyway?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Everyone would die.

Excuse me, but if I recall Dialga can control time, and Palkia space. If they fight...what happens to us? And that's not getting into lovable Darkrai, Gyarados, DITTO, Tyranitar, etc.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • if pokemon were real Wars Would Be A lot more Destructive... and the world will be in Chaos Thanks to power hungry people trying to harness the Power of the legendaries....

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • If pokemon were real..then there would be streets named after pokemon. The Chinese would probably eat some pokemon (since they eat dogs and cats and make people watch). There probably would not be airplanes, we'd use flying pokemon and there'd be rentals. Instead of war with weapons, war with pokemon (like the lucario movie), antidotes would be made from spinarak's venom and other pokemon, a tragedy would occur in which Grimar are released into the ocean and is polluting it. Too many humans with nasty habits out there. There wouldn't be terrorists. Pokemon would be used as weapons to many people, so there'd be no weapons, however, someone may threaten with a voltorb. Schools would teach more about pokemon than anything, including brand new subjects such as Pokemon Breeding, Training, coordinating, etc. There'd be no animals (obviously) due to the pokemon wiping out the animal population. This all sounds miserable, in a way, but the world would not come to an end. It would be rather peaceful, due to palkia and dialga, keeping the universe together. It's been awhile since I've seen that movie but if I remember correctly, they are one of few pokemon that keep control and balance of the universe. The only religions would be that of the legendary pokemon that some would worship. There are many other things that would change but it would be a hella long list.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm sure I've answered a question like this before...

If Pokemon were real then there would be chaos because there would be organizations, bad guys/criminals and you name it, trying to cause trouble and use Pokemon for bad things, but if they were real. Then I would go straight off on a journey and become a trainer.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I would get some pokemon and train them. So, I could have protection, then I would play with my pokemon as pets.

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • If Pokemon were real, I would freak out!

Once I was done with that, I'd open up a nice, cozy ranch for unwanted and abandoned Goletts. I'd have a whole bunch of spoiled little Ground/Ghost types as my best buds and I'd love every second of it.

Back