• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    (OOC: Gah! Bored!)

Jake

Jake and Pearl walked along in the forest. Jake loved it here. He loved Baltimore's forest. Pearl meowed suddenly and she began sniffing around. A small little Pachirisu was nearby. Pearl grinned ferally at it and Jake chuckled.

"What, you want to eat her?" Jake asked. Pearl gave him an angry look and began to talk to the Pachirisu. The chipmunk looked at Jake a moment and considered something.

"Pachi! Pachirisu!" she said happily. She scampered over to Jake and climbed up his pants and took up residency inside his bag. Jake was a tad bit confused as Pearl came back with a smug look on her face.

"Wait, what? Pearl, what did you tell her?" Jake asked, feeling the Pachirisu moving around in his bag. She stuck her head out and squeeked happily, before biting into a Butterfinger he had forgotten about. Jake frowned. That was his butterfinger! He reached for it and got zapped. Guess he better noy lay a finger on her Butterfinger...

"I guess you'll be sticking with us then? I think you should be called... Sweety! Cause you're just the sweetest little thing I've ever seen!" Jake said. Pearl frowned. She did not like Jake gushing all over Sweety. That was what he was supposed to do with her! She felt better when she rubbed against his leg and he bent down to pet her. Jake walked deeper into the forest and spotted a familiar face. It was Silver. He walked out into view, with Pearl less than a half a step behind him.

"Hey, what's up?" Jake asked. He wasn't in the mood to battle as a Team Plasma member, but maybe a bit of training wouldn't hurt. The first thing he was aware of was that the egg had hatched. Into a Riolu. That was clear. He smiled warmly at Silver, with Sweety still in his bag with her head sticking out, munching on the Butterfinger.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: xD Haha! Butterfinger!)

The training was going good so far. Sky was really good on his speed, Furball is good on the defensive, & Electro is pretty sneaky. Aura, all of a sudden, has been keeping up with his training real good. Not even breaking a sweat! "Alright everyone, take 5!" Silver shouted out as all of his Pokemon went to get food, Silver passing them out to each. Then a familiar voice came up.

"Hey, what's up?" It was Jake! Has it really been that long? Their was a Pachirisu in his bag, eating a Butterfinger. Ok...

"Jake! It's good to see you again. I'm just here training so I can get ready for when I'm ready for a gym battle." He took notice of the Pachirisu. "Er, so when did you get her?" He asked curiously.

Aura looked at Jake, Pearl & Pachirisu. Their was something about that squirral that made Riolu excited. He walked over to her & looked at her curiously, almost like he's confused.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Yes! Butterfinger! XD)

Jake

"Who, Sweety? I didn't 'get her', she joined me of her own free will. Though there is little difference to someone that isn't in Team Plasma. Anyways, before you start getting defensive, I'm not here for that reason either. I'm off this evening... Anyways, I was just wandering around the forest, and I spotted you and thought I'd swing around to say hello," Jake said with a smile. It was true, he wasn't working for TP tonight. He had even changed into a nice pair of jeans and a T shirt. Sweety looked at the Riolu curiously, as if she had never seen one before. She held her Butterfinger closer to her and took another bite.

"Pachi!" she said, trying to say it was hers and she wasn't willing to share. Pearl purred loudly and walked into view and began cleaning her coat.

"So... What happened to the little girl you were traveling with when we first met?" Jake asked after a moment. Bah, he was not that good at social interaction. At least he was better than John, who'd have the kid on the ground begging for mercy or stomping his pokemon right now. Still, there was a time and a place for a battle. And Jake kind of wanted to see how well Sweety would do.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Haha! Funny how 'Sweety' joined along of her own free will. "Well, we've said our hi's now. So..." Aura didn't move a muscle looking at Sweety, not even his eyes. It's like Aura was frozen in time.

"Kitten? She decided we should split up & not hold each other back. We're gonna meet up at the Pokemon Center on our own free time." Silver dug into his bag & took out a Reeses' cup to eat.

"Anyhow, what are you gonna do right now?" They were still on break, so they had time to talk. Silver wondered how the gym will go. It'll be his first one, & he's already got goosebumps.

Nideous

Years
    "Do? I don't know. I haven't really thought that far ahead yet... I may stick around and see about getting Pearl and Sweety some training of their own. Hm... Sweety? What on earth are you doing?" Jake said. Sweety was getting creeped out by the Riolu just standing there staring at her, so after she finished the candy bar, she dove in Jake's bag and came back up with an eraser, and tossed it at the Riolu, bouncing it off the top of his head.

"Pachi? Pachirisu?" she asked, trying to figure out what was wrong with him. Pearl shook with laughter at her antics. Jake had to admit, he was a little amused himself. He shook his head and turned back to Silver with a small smile.

"Anyways, I've challenged Riley once before. He specializes in ice types. He generally starts battles with his Piloswine. He used a Cubchoo on me as his second pokemon, though from what I saw on TV, he has a Lapras as well that he may swap in. And he finishes things up with his Glaceon. That's about all I know of him. His Glaceon is definately his favorite, as it is his strongest. Just thought I'd give you a heads up," Jake said as he sat down on the ground. Sweety climbed out of his bag as he dug around in it for something to eat. Hm... A bag of potato chips and a half a bottle of coke. That wouldn't last long. He'd have to buy some more food tomorrow. Regardless, he opened the bag and offered Silver some. It was rude to eat in front of someone else without offering them a little bit after all, and he had learned his manners well.

"So, waht about you Silver? Got any plans? Or are you just gonna train here until you're tough enough to beat Riley?" Jake asked. Pearl walked over and climbed in his lap and he began petting her.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    There's more to a gym battle than just training... "Now that you mention it, I need to start thinking of ways to beating Riley. Thanks for the pointers Jake." He's really a nice friend. Silver's glad he made a friend like Jake.

When the eraser hit Aura, he held his paw on his head, a bit annoyed. "Rio!" He demanded, saying he wants to fight.

Nideous

Years
    "It looks like the little guy didn't take too kindly to Sweety throwing things at him... Anyways, you're quite welcome," Jake said with an easy smile. When Silver made no move to take some chips, Jake merely shrugged and began eating them. He took a sip of his coke, which had gone flat, and looked at Sweety, who had scampered over to Aura, worried he was mad at her.

"Pachi..." she said sadly. She looked up at him apologetically before scampering up his back and kissing him on the head where the eraser had hit him as though that would make it better.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Electro was getting really jealous of Aura! Him getting all the attention while he's only standing there! "Aww, look at that." Commented Silver as he pointed at Sweety & Aura.

Aura was a bit surprised when Sweety pecked her forehead. He only rubbed on it, picked up the eraser & happily handed it back to Sweety with a smile. "Rio ri." He said, saying 'Here you go.'

Nideous

Years
    Sweety took the eraser back and pondered it a moment. She then threw it at Jake, and laughed so hard she nearly fell off the top of Aura's head when it hit him in the face. The eraser fell into his open hand and he looked down at it.

"Wait, what? Um... Sweety, please don't throw things," Jake said. Sweety continued to laugh and cirled herself up on top of the Riolu's head, still giggling a little bit.

"Purr... Purrloin..." Pearl drawled out, yawning and stretching her front legs out, digging her claws into Jake's leg in an attempt to get him to pay attention to her.

"Heheheh, looks like someone made a new friend. That's so adorable... Owch! Pearl, please don't do that!" Jake said as he gazed at Aura and Sweety. He looked down at Pearl, who had an innocent expression on her face. Jake smiled and began to pet her. He shoved the eraser back in his bag and looked at Silver, wondering what to do next.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "Haha! This is becoming the best day ever!" Silver laughed out. The eraser being thrown was hilarious. It was weird how Sweety was now Jakes, even though he didn't actually catch her. It was probably because she wanted his Butterfinger.

Aura chuckled a little from the eraser being thrown at Jake's face. Sweety really is fun. Though he wants her off his head, so he askeed nicely if she could hop off.

Nideous

Years
    Sweety looked down at Aura, comically flipping herself so her head was upside down in front of his face. She looked at him a moment and then jumped off his head. She shook herself off a little bit and a static bolt flew out and hit a tree. Oops...

"Hm... Sweety, Pearl, you two up for some training?" Jake asked after a moment. Pearl yawned and stood up, walking off of his lap. Sweety looked over at him and scurried over. Jake stood up, wondering where to begin. He wasn't quite sure how to go about this. He was never sure about training. He had seen his brother's way, and he hated it. But, that always made him doubt himself. What if he was pushing them too hard? Well, both Sweety and Pearl were with him because they wanted to be. He hadn't actually captured either of them. If they didn't like him, they were free to leave. He shrugged and thought to himself.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "uhm... An Ursaring... It was an Ursaring right, Ayon?" Seph said checking with Ayon to make sure he had it right, "You don't tend to look back as much as you look forwards when you're running for your life like that."

Ayon returned to Seph's side and sat down. He was silent and motionless. Ayon just kept staring across the room at the door. He didn't want to have to deal with any more people in here.

"We were just coming to town through the woods looking for something to do. We've found it to not be nearly challenging enough to only fight wild pokemon. They just lack the strategy to take on a skilled trainer and their pokemon." Seph explained.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Aura was a bit weirded out when Sweety looked at him upside down, & when she got off & accidentially shocked down a tree, it made Aura laugh out. Again she's really fun to be with.

"Hey, I got an idea!" Silver spoke out, getting Jake's attention. "How 'bout we all train together? It'll certainly help us out!" He was actually excited 'bout this. Electro especially...mostly 'cause he'll get to teach Sweety a thing or two, leaving a smirk on his face just thinking about it.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "So... are we finished here? I'd like take a walk around town and see whats what." Seph said as he stood up.

Ayon sidesteped to get out of Seph's way. Seph petted Ayon on the head, and leaned against the wall. He was ready to get going again. Nothing could keep him down for too long.

"If that is it I'll just be going now." Seph hinted.

Nideous

Years
    "Hm... Do you think you can keep up?" Jake challenged. Pearl walked in front of him with a smug look on her face. Sweety ran out to join her, smiling cutely at Silver and his pokemon. Jake was grinning ear to ear as he got to his feet and looked at Sweety and Pearl. Sweety caught Electro smirking at her and mistook it for a friendly smile.

"Pachi pachi!" she said happily, waving a paw at him. She rolled around on the ground next to Pearl, who gave her a disgruntled look and took a few steps away from Sweety. Jake shook his head and turned his attention back to Silver.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Mary was bemused with this, the Ursaring didn't even attack him. Then she heard his statement on battling wild Pokemon.

"So you were looking for something to do? Have you tried the Gym challenge? There are 17 Gyms throughout the U.S, one for each of the elemental types of Pokemon. Every Gym battle is filmed on camera for America to see so if you win you may get your fifteen minutes of fame. If you keep winning and get all 17 badges you go to the Pokemon league tournament. If you win there you become that year's champion and a legend." Mary said.

"Of course, you'll have some competition. I know that you've heard of the trainers named Israel, Earl, and John? They're three newcomers who have become a sensation after defeating some Gyms. Other people have won badges, but none have spiked an interest like them. It's natural that this would happen because Israel is the son of the former league champion Tydus Mcfarline. John is a sensation because he's actually beaten Israel in battle and is Israel's rival. And Earl was trained by John and has just won his first badge. I prefer Israel and Earl, John's too youn....." she stopped before she said something stupid.

"Nothing that has been said today will make it on television, but if you wan't to be a star and take the Gym challenge, here's my card," she said giving her contact information to Seph.

"But first you need to level up your Pokemon to the upper 30's at least to face Riley, the Baltimore Gym leader. Alright well, see you." said Mary as she left with her camera crew. Mary had a strange feeling that she had discovered two star trainers today.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "Is that a challenge?" Silver smirked from seeing Jake issuing a challenge. Electro was a bit confused from Sweety's greeting, but he only scuffed his nose & stepped up into the feild.

Aura wanted some training done in this battle, so he stepped in too. He waved a hi to Sweety. "Riolu!" He happily said to Sweety, saying good luck to her.

"Then it's my Aura & Electro vs. your Pearl & Sweety!" Announced Silver as he prepared for battle. This battle would be great! Sky & Furball went to the sides & watched to see how the battle would turn out.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    Seph ran out after the news crew.

"Uh actually those people you mentioned. I've never heard of them. I tend to travel alot, and never really check in on trends." Seph explained to the reporter lady then ran on outside.

Ayon brought up the rear and barking mockingly at the news crew as he sprinted by. Outside Seph took a nice big breath and decided to start that walk. Ayon kept right behind him as they went.

Nideous

Years
    Jake smiled and nodded.

"Alright you two. This is more for training, but that doesn't mean to take them for granted. Just remember that the Riolu only hatched. Be gentle with him," Jake said. It doesn't matter how much you train a newborn pokemon, they are still fragile and easily damaged. Not a good combination. So, he would try not to hurt him. Sweety smiled happily at her opponents, while Pearl gave them all a smug look, knowing she was the toughest pokemon here and wanting to flaunt it.

"Hmm... You ready Silver? You make the first move!" Jake said to the boy standing across from him.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "Very wise." Said Silver, figuring out what to do. He's already figured what moves Aura has, well most of them. Time for this battle to start! 'First I better work on the defensive.'

"Electro, Light Screen! Aura, Force Palm!" Both Pokemon got the command. Electro put up a mirror of a screen, raising the team's special defense. Aura charged with his paw ready, coming to attack Pearl.

Back