• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
  • "SHocks return." Seph said returnign his electrike to its pokeball before the attack hit, "Theres no rule against me changin pokemon mid battle is there?"

Seph setn Ayon back out. Ayon landed on small ice float and dug his claws in to keep from sliding around. He had known Seph was planing on havign him fight most of this battle, but already it was startign to test him ore then he wanted. Strategy was going to be key here, and Seph's most often required alot of set up and planing, but it didn't seem like there would be time for any.

"Ab sejiol!" Ayon shouted at Piloswine tryign to taunt him.

(also shocks is a guy.)

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Israel checked his PC box, he had a Bulbasaur and a Snorlax. The Bulbasaur was a rare tropical breed of Bulbasaur, and the Snorlax was pretty powerful. Israel decided that he'd trade these two Pokemon.

Israel went to the trade room and traded his Bulbasaur for a Haunter that evolved into Gengar as soon as it was traded. He thought that he got a pretty sweet deal there. As for his Snorlax, he traded it for a Bouffalant. It's ability was Reckless and it knew Head Charge, Israel was happy.

As he walked out of the trade room, he was met again by Mary. "Israel!" she said happily. "Um, hey," said Israel back. "So are you headed to the Gym?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm headed there right now; gonna kick Riley's frostbit arse," he responded confidently.

"Good, can I cover the story?" asked Mary excited. "Sure, if you want to," said Israel. Israel was kind of weirded out by Mary's enthusiasm; was she always like this? It didn't matter, he was going to get the Ice Badge!

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: Ok, thanks.)

Riley

Riley shrugged when Ayon took Shocks's place on the little piece of ice. It seemed that Seph had no current way of dealing with his plan. So, why not keep going?

"Rock Blast again!" Riley called out. Piloswine, who had either been ignoring Ayon or was too stupid to understand him, began firing more rocks, this time directly at the pokemon. He'll have to do better than this to beat Riley. Because if it came down to it, Piloswine was at an advatage now. Seph had made a huge mistake when he broke the field apart. That only robbed his pokemon of their mobility. Of course, this would be better for Seph if he had a pokemon that could fly, and who knew what that last pokemon Seph had was. As it was now, the two of them would likely trad blows until one of them fainted.

John

Breaker slammed his bone right down on Houndoom's head, cracking the horns and leaving the poor dog dazed. Ninetails was faring much better against Aquanis, who was twisting and turning to dodge the attacks. He swung his shell at her head, but she ducked it. She snapped her flaming jaws shut on his arm and tossed him at the lava.

"Aquanis! Hydro Pump right there!" John shouted. Aquanis twisted himself in the air and fired Hydro Pump at the lava. It turned into a rock. Aquanis landed on the rock, which was slowly melting back to lava. He leapt back at Ninetails, catching her by surprise. Breaker throw his club and knocked Houndoom, who was already fading fast, out.

"Char!" Cinder cried. Growlithe had bitten down on his tail. Cinder turned and swiped at Growlithe with Dragon Claw, making the pup let go. Growlithe growled and fired a Fire Blast, knocking Cinder to the ground. Cinder's eyes rolled back and he fainted. John returned him. Breaker and Aquanis, who had just shot Ninetails into a wall with Hydro Pump, advanced on the pup, who yipped and backed away from the two pokemon that were nearly twice his level.

"Enough! If we continue, then you will surely knock my Growlithe out. And, given the power difference between him and your two pokemon, he might get hurt even more. I concede defeat," Vincent said calmly. He threw the Fire Badge at him. John caught it out of the air. He liked this badge. He returned Aquanis and Breaker and walked outside. There was a reporter waiting for him.

"What do you have to say about this victory?!" the reporter asked. John smiled.

"All I have to say is this, four down, thirteen to go. Now, out of my way!" John said. He and Seven walked toward the pokemon center. They heard barking behind them. John turned around and saw Growlithe growling at him. Seven gave a delighted cry as she ran out and hugged him. Eight had a triumphant look on his little grey face as he trotted around the pair of them.

"I can't believe you got him to come!" Seven said joyfully as she picked up Eight and hugged him tightly.

"Wait, what?" John said with a confused look on his face.

"I asked our little firey friend to join us. Seven's always wanted to train a Growlithe, and he likes her too. And he liked battling Cinder. So, I told him he would get to battle your little Charmander again," Eight said in his mind. John shrugged as Seven took his pokeball and returned him. She clipped the pokeball to her belt and they continued on their way.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • "Ricochet now." Seph ordered.

The consistant volly of rocks had given Seph an opening. Ayon began channeling a razor wind which would deflect the rocks turning one or two of them back on Piloswine. AYon dropped the razor wind a little early and the final rock hit him in the right sholder. It was a glancing blow, but Piloswine's attacks were plenty strong either way. There had to be some way that AYon could get Piloswine to screw up. after that the battle would be child's play.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Israel entered the Gym with Mary. He was pumped up for his battle with Riley, but to his surprise, he saw another trainer battling him. "It's that kid from the Pokemon center," said Mary.

"Who is he?" asked Israel half caring. "The last time I saw him, he was down from heat exhaustion after facing an Ursarang," said Mary. "He couldn't beat a simple Ursarang?" asked Israel.

Israel cut him some slack though, as he may have been a starting trainer when it happened. Israel watched the battle closely to see what would happen next.

Nideous

Years
  • Riley

Riley saw Israel enter and was distracted for a moment. He heard Piloswine grunt in pain and turned his attention back to the battle.

"Be with you in a moment, kid! Piloswine! Ice Shard!" Riley called out. Piloswine fired a large icy spike at the Absol. That's when Riley remembered why he had been using Rock Blast. The rocks sank if they missed. The ice wouldn't. It might give Ayon an escape route. Oh well. Too late to worry about it now. He'd just have to play it off.

"Seph, you're a good trainer, but you need a little bit of versatility. Just standing there trading blows with Piloswine is going to get your pokemon knocked out. Come on, let's see something good!" Riley called encouragingly. He smiled as he watched the ice fly at Ayon.

Jake

The pokeball burst open and Chimchar... Boy did he look mad! He growled and charged at Pearl, smacking her on the head a few times and sending her to the ground again. Pearl yowled and her eyes fluttered closed. Jake returned her.

"Good try Pearl. You did your best. Sweety! It's time to go!" Jake said. He sent out the little Pachirisu, who chattered happily.

"Chimchar! Chim!" Chimchar shouted angrily at her.

"Pachi!" she said back, enraged. Clearly that had been some sort of insult. She charged up a Spark and dashed at Chimchar, slamming into him.

John and Seven

So... John was walking around with an eight year old pokemon thief. Oh well, it didn't bother him. He walked into the pokemon center and healed his tired team. Shadow burst from her pokeball at that point.

"Why didn't you use me?" she asked. True, now that Cinder was... How he was again, she was his most powerful pokemon at level 51, but she had been behaving very oddly ever since Earl convinced him to let her learn Attract. She had been acting very... Friendly towards pokemon that were of the opposite gender.

"Because you didn't have any resistances to fire. And besides, you've been acting very weird lately," John said. Shadow didn't look very impressed by this.

"Have not!" she said stubbornly. John shook his head. This was the last thing he needed right now. He looked at the TV, where some kid he thought he recognised was taking the gym challenge.

"Oh hey. I remember him. I smacked him in the face a while back! Hah! That was funny. Heheheh," John said, his voice faltering when Silver was talking about how he should be nicer. Hm... No. He wasn't going to coddle anyone. But it didn't make him mad. Instead, he began laughing when he talked about Israel taking life too seriously. Yup, that sounded about right. He watched the battle with Riley with interest. Hm...

"Hey, he's not that bad... HOLY ****!" John said when he watched the end of the battle, Silver's little after battle interview, Riley giving him a pokemon, and Jake running the press off.

"What?" Seven and Shadow asked in unison.

"That's my brother. Silver is traveling with that bastard! I'm going to kill him!" John said angrily. He clenched his fists. Seven grabbed his hand. She was starting to get scared. Shadow jumped up to John's shoulder.

"Relax Johnny! It's going to be ok!" she said soothingly. John slowly calmed down and Seven sent out Lady. The Kirlia put her hand on Seven's shoulder and Teleported them to the only place where Seven knew a gym was. North Carolina.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • "ok then you want some versatilty watch this then. Ayon knock him out." Seph ordered.

Ayon leapt, dodged incoming attack, and crashed horn first into Piloswine. the ice float on which piloswine was standing flew backwards with piloswine on it while Ayon was launched back to his old position.

"Physics leason. for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. my attack knocks Piloswine around while landing Ayon back in place. An object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by an outside force." Seph said as though he were the expert here.

When the ice flow hit the edge of the pool Piloswine would be thrown off and most likely crash into the wall if he even made it that far. Seph had used this tactic before when battling a graveler. the pokemon was continuously knocked out of the field because of inertia. If the Riley's Piloswine was as dim-wited as Seph thought then this was his best bet and beating it.

Years
  • Saber hit the rocky wall with a loud crack, falling to the hot ground bellow with a groan of pain. The absol panted as he struggled to his paws, shaking his fur slowly as blood trickled down his forehead and over his left eye before dripping to the ground bellow. He snarled as he shook his head to clear the vision in his left eye, only to spread the blood about his eye making the white go a dark red.

"SABER!" Kitten cried out running over to her pokemon skidding to a stop kneeling before him examining his eye carefully. "Oh Saber.." She bit her lip as she reached to get water from her bag to clear his eye and clean the cut on his head.

"Sol... SOL!" Snarled the dark type pokemon as he pushed past his trainer to face his foe standing tall his fur on end. The absol turned to look at Kitten and Silver with such diturmination Kitten couldn't help but smile softly before moving back towards Silver. Letting out a yowl the dissaster pokemon sprinted forward his claws glowing black and purple. With a quick glance up at the ceiling Saber smirked to himself as he approtched the Magmortar pouncing about 3 meters away from the fire type.

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: I have no idea what you did. Your post doesn't make sense to me, but in the interest of moving things along, I'll keep it going.)

Riley

Riley smiled. He had honestly not seen that one coming. Piloswine had been knocked out. He returned his lumbering beheamoth.

"Good job. But your troubles have only begun. Piloswine was my weakest pokemon. Lapras! Come out and use Sing!" Riley called as he sent out his Lapras. She crooned happily at the Absol in front of her and dove beneath the surface of the water. A moment later she emerged in a very majestic fashion a bit closer to Ayon and began singing a gentle and soothing melody. If this didn't work, then she had many other tricks to fall back on.

Jake

Sweety leapt back. Chimchar was now glowing.

"Pachi?" she said in a confused tone of voice. After a moment, the glowing stopped, and Chimchar was revealed to be a Monferno.

"Monferno!" he said angrily and he rushed at her.

"Iron Tail!" Jake said. Sweety leapt over his head and swung her tail at him. It connected with the back of his head and sent him sprawling to the ground. She jumped around happily, until he got back up. This monkey was strong! He shrieked his agrivation and slammed into Sweety. He picked her up by her tail, ignoring the Thunderbolts she sent straight into him. He spun around three times, trying to make her dizzy. She blasted one more Thunderbolt, this one more powerful than any before it. Shocked (No pun intended), he let her go and fell to the ground, shaking his head dizzily. Sweety, however, was thrown over the ledge.

"Sweety!" Jake cried as he dove to grab her, but it was too late.

"PAAACCHHHIIIII!!!!!!!!!" she shouted the whole way down. Jake's eyes narrowed in anger. He got back to his feet. He was sure she was done for. You don't just get up and walk away after a fall like that. Monferno growwled at him. All of a sudden, Vulpix burst out of his pokeball. He looked at the monkey.

"Pix..." he said quietly, a low pitched rumble beginning in his throat. Vulpix was becoming more normal with each passing day... Too bad Sweety wouldn't get to see it...

"You little punk... I know I'm not supposed to get attached to my pokemon... But Sweety was my friend! Vulpix! Use Psychic!" Jake shouted. Vulpix was only happy to oblige. Monferno was slammed into the wall and hit the ground. Jake hurled a pokeball, and it smacked Monferno on the head, sucked him inside.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Looks like Magmortar gave little more damage to Saber than he thought. But who cares? He was never a softy when it comes to battles or anything. He shows no mercy! Saber refused his trainer for any healing & faced his opponent again.

Silver got worried for a minute with Saber almost down, but something caught his eye. He wasn't giving up. That only made Silver smile, with Kitten smiling too at Silver. Silver thought they were gonna lose the whole time. How could he think they may not make it? Of course they'll make it! He just has to trust Saber with all his heart. If he pulled this off, they would move on & continue their mission to Florida with the starting point in North Carolina.

Magmortar got ready for Saber's next attack, stomping like a sumo wrestler. His claws turned dark purple as he charged at Magmortar. Was that Shadow Claw? How arrogant of him to think he can still win like that! Magmortar only smirked as he got his hand ready with Thunder Punch, ready to clash the Shadow Claw with his Thunder Punch.

Suddenly, a noise was heard from above. When Silver looked up, a Pachirisu fell on to his head. "What the-?" What the heck was Sweety doing here? Silver's Pokeball suddenly opened, revealing Aura again as he hopped on to Silver's head, grabbed Sweety & took her to the & set her down. He asked what was she doing here?

(Ooc: Cookie, If you got a plan that involves the ceiling rocks, do it now.)

Years
  • Saber chuckled all dark and 'You're going to die' style as his paws hit the ground before Magmortar, using his back legs to launch off the ground and towards the ceiling smashing his Shadow Claw attack at the hanging rocks. The definite cracking of the rocks suggested what the Absol had been planning to do and with out hesitation he pushed himself away from the rocky ceiling and towards his trainer, his horn glowing as he slashed at the air to generate a large Razor wind.

Kitten bit her lip as she watched the battle, she couldn't help but worry for her pokemon. She couldn't stand watching them be hurt let alone the fact he was bleeding! Shaking her head she put on a smile and cheered for her pokemon in hopes that his plan would work.

Nideous

Years
  • Sweety

"WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Sweety screamed as she flew through the air. She had just been thrown from the ledge by that stupid monkey! Her eyes were jammed shut. She didn't want to see the ground rushing up at her. A familiar scent perched itself in her nose and she opened her eyes. She immediately became dizzy, but she saw a pair of familiar heads. she twisted her tail and moved herself over Silver's head. It was the larger target. She reached her paws out in front of her and when she passed his head, she caught his hair. She clung to his head, shaking, until Aura appeared out of nowhere and pulled her off of Silver.

"Aura!" she cried and leapt up to his face. She clung to the side of his head and shook for a few more minutes. She was still very frightened, and she started crying.

"Gah! Stupid monkey threw me off the ledge!" she wailed as she held on to him.

Jake

"Monferno!" the monkey cried as he hit the ground. Jake lobbed the second pokeball. It hit the monkey and sucked him inside. It shook violently, but soon stopped. Vulpix had resumed his usual blank espression, and Jake walked over and picked up the fallen orb. He had caught the monkey, but that didn't matter. He had lost Sweety. She was gone, and it was all his fault. He picked up the pink and red fox and shed a tear. He walked out of the cave. He had terribly messed up. How could he trust himself to keep anyone else safe if he couldn't protect his pokemon? What could be in his head? Maybe he should just give up and go find someplace quiet and live his days there. No... One look at the fox in his arms told him that he couldn't do that. He had to keep fighting, no matter the cost. But... How much could he take? What price was too high? He didn't know. All he did know was that he would have to get himself back on track. He had to end this.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Magmortar

Magmortar grunted out a confused look when he missed with ThunderPunch as Saber pounced to the ceiling & broke the rocks with his Shadow Claw. When he realized this, Magmortar immediately shot Hyper Beam at the falling rocks. Most rocks broke but the others had fallen hard on him as the rocks scraped his heated body.

As Magmortar tried to get the rocks off of him while recharging from his Hyper Beam, he heard a sound from behind. He turned to look, but it was too late as Razor Wind slices his back as he falls to the ground. One of the Magmar's went to check on him. Not dead, but he has been defeated.

Silver & Aura

Aura kinda got what Sweety was saying, but hugged her to try & keep her from crying. A Monferno had done this? Where was Jake? "It's okay. Where is Monferno?" Aura wanted to teach this Monferno a lesson. He could've killed Sweety if he made her fall from this height!

Silver looked up to see how Sweety fell from above. There was a high ledge. If Sweety was here...so was Jake! "Jake!" He called out with his palms around his mouth. "Jaaake! Where are you?!"

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • (basically Piloswine was sent flying out of the battlefield. you could have maybe stopped it if you had made Piloswine use rock blast or another ranged attack in the diretion it was going to stop itself, but yeah lets just move this along.)

Ayon's eyelids grew heavy, and the wolf-like pokemon began to sway. He was on the verge of collapsing into a deep sleep when Seph returned him. Ayon most likely was now resting heavily inside his pokemon. With Riley's change in pokemon this battle was pretty much over.

"Shocks get movin!" Seph shouted then tossed out his Electrike, "Howl right away."

Shocks took a deep breath and let out a long cosistant howl. This helped to muffle the Lapras' sing.

(also if I seem to be lacking in detail and level of writing I'm sorry and I'll try a little more next time. I'm just a little pre-occupied with school and stuff+ I might be getting a job soon.)

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: Oh, I hope you get it. :D)

Riley

Lapras dove under the water when Shocks came back out. She swam around under his platform.

"Now! Use Dive! Then hit him with Body Slam!" Riley cried. Lapras came up directly under the icy float and it flipped over. Assuming that Shocks hadn't been fast enough to escape, she had ust flipped him into the water. Any electric attacks he made would hit him too, and Riley had his doubts that Shocks was very sturdy. Lapras was, despite having a weakness to electric attacks. Wherever he ended up, be it in the water or on the ice, Lapras rapidly swam at him, ready to knock him down a little bit.

Sweety

Sweety was starting to calm down. She didn't loosen her grip, however, and she looked up. She pointed at the platform way above them.

"He-he-he-he-he's up there! Pearl was battling her, but she got hurt. Then he threw me off the edge! Wah!" Sweety said, starting to cry again. She buried her face in his fur. Normally, she liked doing crazy stuff, but this had terrified her. After a few moments, she slowly stopped crying. She took a few swallows of air.

"I-I-I-I think that Jake caught him... I-I-I-I don't know... He still has that pretty pink Vulpix to fight with..." she said slowly. Then she looked at him with a confused look. She was currently being hugged. She hadn't noticed it before in her sheer terror, but now she did. And she liked it. She felt safe with Aura. She liked him, a lot. A blush appeared on her face.

"So... Uh.. Why are you here?" she said, her voice shaking a little bit that had absolutely nothing to do with her near-death experience.

Jake

Jake stopped when he heard Silver's voice. He had entirely forgotten that he had been down there. Had he seen Sweety hit the... No. Jake refused to think about that. He turned and walked back toward the ledge. He looked over and felt a wave of vertigo. He was really high up. But vertigo or not, he was not afraid of heights. He looked down at Silver and the others. They were so small he couldn't make out any detail, so he didn't know Sweety was ok.

"Silver," he said, his voice cracking a bit. He realised Silver likely couldn't hear him unless he shouted too.

"Silver! I'm up here! I... I lost Sweety... I... Hang on! I'll... I'll meet you down there! Somehow..." Jake called back, his voice still shaking and messed up from what had just happened. He waited patiently for Silver's answer.

Years
  • Kitten turned from cleaning Saber's cut to where a familier voice was coming from. Looking upwards she noticed a ledge where Jake was leaning over calling down, what was he doing here..?

"Silver! I'm up here! I... I lost Sweety... I... Hang on! I'll... I'll meet you down there! Somehow..." Came Jake's shout.

Oh Dear.. Sweaty fell! Wait.. Then who's that Pachirisu over there..? The young girl looked towards the Pachirisu and Riolu before noting it was indeed his fallen pokemon. Getting to her feet she looked up at Jake cupping her hands by her mouth to hollor back.

"JAKE!! SWEATY'S DOWN HERE WITH US!!" She tilted her head as she looked at how Jake could reach them. "..Damn.. If only we had a long rope.." She muttered before looking at Silver lopsidedly before squatting infront of Saber to finish off cleaning his eye.

Doom looked up towards this Jake person and growled softly his tail flickering about behind him, he looked like that other boy he did not like one bit at all! Not to mention the smell, phew those boys could be scented out in a flower garden! The houdoom got to his paws and stood beside Silver nudging his leg with his horns letting out a growl.

Saber flinched as Kitten started to wash out his eye with water, he always hated being taken care of like a young pokemon.. It was just so down grading! The disaster pokemon let out a soft sigh nudging the water away as his vision returned to the normal colour instead of everything tinted red.

"Sol.." He licked Kitten's hand flicking his tail before returning to his pokeball.

(Wow, there was so many spelling mistakes in this when I wrote it the first time haha.. instead of away it came out as wawayn. The things too much candy can do :P)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Aura

She must've been really scared from that fall. Who ever this Monferno is, Aura will demand a challenge against him. "It's okay." He said to Sweety repeatedly, trying to calm her down. She was now asking what he was doing down here.

"Long story short, Saber has to beat Magmortar, which he did, so we can pass through." Aura looked at Magmortar now, who was starting to slowly get up.

Silver

Jake called out from above. Kitten called out an answer to him that Sweety was here & alright. "She's right here! You better come down!" Silver called out as well as he turned to the now rising Magmortar.

He didn't look happy, but it looked like he enjoyed the worthy battle. He stepped aside along with his Magmar clan to let them pass. "Uh, Kitten? We gotta go." But...what about Jake?

Nideous

Years
  • Jake

Jake's heart leapt when he heard Sweety was alright. He smiled happily down at the pair of them.

"I'll meet you two around the other side of the mountain! Go out to the road and wait there! I'll see you guys soon! Would you look after Sweety?" Jake called. He looked at Vulpix, who was staring off into space again. He scooped up the little fox and walked out of the cave. He got in his car and realised his hands were still shaking. He shook it off and set Vulpix down in the seat. He started the car and pulled around and began to drive back around the mountain to meet up with Silver and Kitten.

Sweety

Sweety calmed down, finally, but she didn't want Aura to let her go just yet. She liked this hug. A lot more than she liked other hugs. She hugged him back as the humans all yelled at each other. That seemed to be the only way they could speak to each other. She didn't really care, as long as she got to spend more time with Aura. Which it looked like she would.

"Oh... Ok then. That was really scary! I'm glad it's over..." Sweety said, still blushing a litle bit. She hugged Aura back now, happy to see him. She waited for Silver and Kitten to get moving.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Looks like they'll meet up with Jake at the exit. Magmortar was waiting for them to pass, not giving second chances if they don't take this one. "Kitten, let's go." Silver returned Sky & Cubchoo & went to pick up Aura & Sweety, putting them on his shoulders as he walked on now.

Behind him, Magmortar sent one of the Magmars to go along with them. Silver turned & noticed the Magmar looking at him. "What? You want to come along?" The Magmar pointed at the Ultra Ball Silver had on his belt. Looks like another member for him!

Silver tapped the Ultra Ball on Magmar as he was put inside. It shook once, twice, three times & clicked. Silver was now happy. He had a total of 6 Pokemon now! He'll now be preparing his team from here on out. "I'll call you...Cano."

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • "Shocks shock wave!" Seph shouted.

Shocks began to charge up. He blasted out a pulse of electricity in every direction. the entire pool was electrified, but Shocks remained somehow un-affected. giant arcs of electricity could be seen jumping around in the water. Some shot towards shocks, but didn't phase him at all. Even Seph didn't know what was going on.

"...Either Shocks is tougher then I thought or somethings up here..." Seph said pulling out his pokedex.

An entry on Electrike popped up. According to the entry some Electrike have an ability called 'lightningrod' which allows them to absorb electricity, but if Shocks had it why did he get hurt by those wires back at the condemned building? Perhaps he was overcharged by them and that hurt him. Seph decided taht must have been it and turned his attention back to the battle.

"sorry about that, but I'm all set now. Shocks use shock wave again!" Seph ordered.

Back