• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...you were the opposite gender for a day/week?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'd like to switch genders just to see what it would be like (and so I can wear all the cute outfits that I can't wear as my current gender :) )

I think it would be an interesting experience and I'll be able to see if I like being the opposite gender better (I have a feeling I would xD)

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    A week would be too much. I think a day would be enough to break certain boundaries. I doubt I'd enjoy feeling so..different. After all, there isn't anything my curiosity is interested in.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Being a guy for a week? I'll do it. I always wanted to get out of the girl world for sometime anyways. xD

Yes, people. I'm kidding. :P I'll do it for a day, not a week. A week is too much.

Years
    I'd rather change my sex than my gender. I think that's what most people mean when they answer. The opposite would probably give you instant gender dysphoria.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Actually, boys have self esteem, feelings too. We're human after all.
    It would be interesting, but a week would probably be too much in my opinion. I think a day would be enough to probe out my curiosity. Then again, it would probably depend on how I feel after a day's hard work of being another gender. But then again, no.. probably not. :|

Years
    A week? I would probably not last long at that rate. However, it would be interesting to become a girl for three days just to see what it would be like; the first day "examining" myself, the second day messing with people's minds, and the third day would be spent gathering information to my advantage before turning back to normal.

A week? I would probably not last long at that rate. However, it would be interesting to become a girl for three days just to see what it would be like; the first day "examining" myself and trying out clothing (although I would probably just settle with a t-shirt and jeans), the second day messing with people's minds, and the third day would be spent gathering information to my advantage before turning back to normal.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I would sometimes think how it would be, but tbh, I wouldn't really want to. I'm quite content with thinking how it is to be a girl, but I don't want to become one. I'll stick with pondering about how it is then actually becoming one.

Gilgαmesh

My gender kinda changes every day, at every minute, and at every second. Probably even now, it changes randomly or whenever I want it to, pretty much.

This is kinda why I decided to say I'm pretty much "Genderless" for the most part, I can change between both without any issues whatsoever, so I can be whatever gender for as long as I want, whether it be for a minute or for a week, as this thread's title seems to ask.

Still quite genderless now though, don't quite feel like changing my gender yet or whatever.

tl;dr: I don't identify myself with a specific gender, so I guess that's my answer to this thread's question.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I am glad for being a female and never want to change that. If someone says to be, you can't go a whole week without complaining about being the male gender, I would say "good for you" because I dont want to take on that challenge.

:t354:TG

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Being a female for a day... Meh, I dunno, I like being a guy but I guess I could try it out... But only for a day.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I'd do it for a day, and would only remove my hand from my pants to get food and pick up a chick.

Jesssst being honest.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    I would have a lot of fun with my new body by doing all the cool things that would have been impossible as a guy. I can't give any more details on here so use your imaginations to fill in the rest.

Last edited:

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
    Been there, done that. Beyond glad it's over.

@FreakyLocz- Yes, it would change the gender you are attracted to.
    Wait, what? That doesn't make any sense. What if I'm not particularly interested in either sex (or any gender) to begin with?

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    If you were never attracted to a gender in the first place, and you became the opposite gender you are now, I don't think it would change anything. I think you'd still be attracted to no gender at all.

Back