• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if?

Years
    What would you guys do if all of a sudden,everything Pokemon related was gone.The games magically stopped working,any Pokemon related website was deleted,and the show,manga,and TGC all stopped being produced.

I'd bawl my ass off for the rest of my life most likely.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Hm...

Many people have asked this before. I would try to relive the passion of it. I would draw, write, and try and redo Satoshi Tajiri's work. That would be the only thing I could do. I'm sure if that happened Satoshi Tajiri would enter a spiral of depression. I would only hope that the drawings and stories I sent him would cheer him up.

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
    i might write a very,very,VERY Angry letter to nintendo and gamefreak about how mad i am about pokemon being gone and how long i been watching,playing,collecting TCG or whatever else i have that is to pokemon (maybe everthing) and if that dosent work i gonna walk into nintendo in a suit and find a way to force them to make pokemon back even though am to young lol i still would and will.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    I would say go back to Digimon but it is in a worse position than Pokemon at the moment. IDK I might just go back to Yugioh.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    I'd be extremely sad.
    Pokemon has been my ultimate way to escape from the BS of the real world for as long as I can remember.

But I'd move on with my life. There's plenty of other things I've obsessed over/can obsess over in this world.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I would be very sad in normal context, as Pokemon has a lot to do with me.

Pokemon has been my ultimate way to escape from the BS of the real world for as long as I can remember.
    Well said. That applies to me too, I guess...

So yeah, I would be sad, but I can get over it.
    I have always got over a lot of other things I've lost. I hate it when good things change.

But then again, everything related to Pokemon vanishing is a good thing, because using the idea of the whole Pokemon franchise, I would open it again and become a millionaire! Lol!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    A very, very simple answer: DIGIMON.

OMGAWD NO! If Pokemon went, disapeared for good, forever even I would certainly drop dead.
    or I'll probably try recreating Pokemon my own way somehow or might just start watching more yu-gi-oh than I do with Pokemon.

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I'd be extremely sad.

^^^ This.

I'd probably also try to re-create it. I probably won't remember all of them, but I'll draw and write eveything I can, and possibly send them to people so that it can be reinvented.

Seriously. I will sit and draw 493/5 Pokemon from memory, if need be. ~♪

Back