• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What inspired your username?

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Why did you choose to make the username you have now?

One time I was lurking the Nintendo N-sider forums, when I saw this guy named Eternal Smasher. He had an avatar of a smash ball, and his signature had this cool saying in it.
    I thought that name was pretty awesome and mysterious, so I've used that name on most of the forums I've joined.

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    The Japanese band Malice Mizer, back when Gackt Camui was in it...

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
    Well Kwesi Nkromah is my first and last name in real life, so there's no surprise there. I think i got the master idea from a couple of popular members of PE2K. heh, go figure.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Nothing. xD
    I like the name 'Sakura' and I just added a h.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Metalocalypse; Murderface was the Bass player for the band "Dethklok," and for some reason his humor just always got to me xD

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Basically a part of my name infused with three letters I ripped from the word "anime".

Years
    Mr.Altosax...I wonder...Maybe I play the Alto Saxophone?

Ok actually there's more than that. An older friend of mine has always had the e-mail Mr.Frenchhorn (he plays the french horn), so I decided to steal his idea and call myself Mr.Altosax and it just stuck.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    My username was inspired by a few things:
    1.This was a pokemon forum and I felt I needed a relevant username
    2.I love pokemon

Here's a break down of it.
    Poketrainer-the first part and basically it's shorthand for Pokemon Trainer.
    It also serves as a reminder of my dream to someday become the world champion of pokemon games.
    2004- this is the year that I joined PC. I added that to my username because it seemed too short and I wanted to remember the year 2004 because that was an awesome year here at PC and in my own Real Life.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hmm... well it was part of something else that I'd came up with earlier with nicknames.

Fire + Lava = Flava
    Flava + a random "quil" became Flavaquil. Well... not really random, Cyndaquil. XD

Oh, and the hyphens are there because they're awesome. XD

Last edited:

Miso

Haa~ HaHa
    Years
    My name came from the soup, and I believe in Korean, Miso means smile. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, hurry. Also, it sounds nice. =] But, I have been considering of changing it.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Blah, several years ago I didn't know what to put as a username so I just used my cat's name. XD That cat passed away a couple years ago, though. I changed it a couple of times after that happaned, but all of my internet friends already knew me as Muffin, so I decided to keep it in the end. Sometimes I do go by variations like "Moofin" (and more recently "Poffin") though. :D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The singer who sang the 1st END for Fate/Stay Night decided my current username.

Jyukai, J-Pop singer, really good music. ^^

Back