• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Internet browser do you use?

Which Internet Broweser is better?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 90 62.9%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Safari

Votes: 16 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • I tried Internet Explorer. It sucked.
    I tried FireFox. That was okay, but it was slow.
    I tried Opera. It sucked.
    Then I came to Google Chrome. It ruled.
    And I still use Chrome to this day.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    Still using Exploder :). It has it's ups and downs but in the end I fuss with it less.

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
  • I use all of the browsers:
    Opera
    Google Chrome
    Netscape
    Maxathon
    lynx browser
    Advant
    SeaMonkey
    Flock
    Mozilla
    IE
    Opera
    and lunascape
    but my favourite is either google chrome, mozilla or IE (too bad you can't vote for more than 1
    :(

Aliandro Operator

The Operator
    Years
  • DAMN! ExtraMaster, wth!!!!
    My little Fiery Foxy is all I need.

I hope this is okay. It kinda relates. xD!
    If not, the may a mod or an admin please remove it?

Enjoy!

The Operator.

Mumei

Pokédork
    Years
  • Firefox win!
    Far more standards compliant than IE, completely customizable, with good security and Adblock.

=D

Though I also use Safari and Opera a little bit. But safari won't let me bookmark and I don't really like the whole 'opens to the same page' thing on Opera, though I've gotten used to it.

But... *kills IE*
    IE is the bane of my existence when it comes to web designing, and whenever I open it, it messes with my antivirus - it turns off phishing protection =O

Last edited:

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Though I used FireFox for the past 3-4 years, I'm finding Google Chrome to be great. It literally has no startup time, first of all. Second, its simpleness makes everything zippy and slick looking. Third, it introduced things like the incognito mode, which is now being copied by competitiors. I think this browser will have a fair market share within a couple years.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Though I used FireFox for the past 3-4 years, I'm finding Google Chrome to be great. It literally has no startup time, first of all. Second, its simpleness makes everything zippy and slick looking. Third, it introduced things like the incognito mode, which is now being copied by competitiors. I think this browser will have a fair market share within a couple years.
    Safari introduced "private browsing" in 2005 (source).

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
  • I use Firefox because it is customizable to any extent you wish it to be my most recent screenshot shows this

what I have in this list below may seem like a lot but it is necessary for my Firefox to look that good and run that well
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I have Chrome, and I guess I happened upon one of the better ones. :/ I used plain ol' Explorer for the longest time, before realizing almost everything ran faster elsewhere. XD

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
  • I use Firefox now. I used to use IE, then tried Chrome (which is an epic fail) now I stick with FF most the time lol

(FireFox FTW!)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Chrome is an abomination with bugger all advanced settings.

As of... Wednesday I think, I also use Avant, only to download Flashes though.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I mostly use Chrome, but Opera at times.

Chrome is pretty...crap, but it's practical for surfing the internet.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Internet Explorer - No.. I've had enough bad experiences with this.
    Firefox - My current browser and the one I've been using for the past 2-3 years.
    Chrome - Haven't tried it yet and don't plan to for the moment.
    Safari - Waiting for full version of Safari 4 before I switch.

Theta Sigma

Bushaa!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Firefox all the way (*coughFxcough* >.>), though if for whatever reason, Fx fails me, I'll go with Opera. I have IE 8, though I leave it to lower than last resort. Never tried Chrome, not particularly interested, and I'm not even going to type anything about Safari.

Back