• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What internet browser do you use?

What internet browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Netscape

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I use FireFox. I used it back in the FireBird days. It took me a month to switch from IE to FB, but once I did I loved it.
    There's just too many downsides to IE for me, pop-ups, no tabs, slower then FF, and I'm the only one that uses FF (so I got the browser to myself). And I have to agree with Sammi, there's no freaken glow tags on FF, I've seen it on IE and it drives me up the wall.

McGraw

hoppipola
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Opera because I broke up with firefox, and IE is scummy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Maxthon. Firefox is buggy as hell, and Maxthon does everything FF does but 10x better.
    Plus it blocks banner ads.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2007
    corganzero said:
    Maxthon. Firefox is buggy as hell, and Maxthon does everything FF does but 10x better.
    Plus it blocks banner ads.
    You can block ads (banner ads too, all kinds) in Firefox with the 'Adblock' extension.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Firefox, but I'm still using 1.0.7, because I don't like the way they redid the preferences window in 1.5. I'll probably continue to use this one until they stop patching it.

Bakura

what is delicious
    Years
    I use Firefox. I used to use Konqueror a bit before I worked out how to upgrade Firefox on Mandriva XD But now it's just Firefox. :)

Back