• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: What is one of the hardest romhacks to play right now?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2022
    I wanna play some pokemon romhacks that are pretty challenging so it will be engaging if i stream this on youtube or somewhere so ill accept every answer :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    There is hard as in Radical Red Default or Drayano's hacks (hard but reasonably paced and properly balanced), and there is Troll hard, as in Kaizo games or other games where you'll have to fight a first gym leader with OP movesets and held items while your Pokémon are stuck with garbage early game moves. It depends on what kind of hard you're looking for.

Inclement Emerald, a hack released this year, is also labelled as difficulty hack. I didn't try that one yet.

Years
    • Seen today
    Kaizo Emerald is arguably the most difficult out there, to the point figuring out the battles is more of a puzzle than a pokemon game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Radical Red, oh my Falkner, why he has so strong pokemons! And level 15 capping before beating 1st gym, god!

Sophia09le

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2022
    The original Pokémon is a role-playing game based around building a small team of monsters to battle other monsters in a quest to become the best. Pokémon are divided into types, such as water and fire, each with different strengths. ... With experience, Pokémon grow stronger, gaining new abilities. space bar counter

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Inclement Emerald, a hack released this year, is also labelled as difficulty hack. I didn't try that one yet.

Inclement Emerald, I have done nuzruns for. I have done it twice, first time in Challenge mode and didn't even make it to the end, and the current run is in normal mode, currently at victory road, but with about 15 deaths. Yes, it is definitely a challenging hack.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Haven't played most of the ones mentioned on here so far, but I recall Pokemon Snakewood was tricky, especially because I chose the worst starter (Paras), which is at a major type disadvantage against pretty much anything at the beginning. And also it's literally Paras. The puzzles were also pretty tricky as well, especially towards the end of the game.

Back