• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is one thing in pokemon you would get rid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    Critical hits that happen so often. Well just hax in general that happens often to be honest. :P

All of them caves you have to go through and see wild Zubat's every minute.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    5th gen Pokemon and like half of 4th gen...

There are VERY few 5th gen that actually look like a "Pokemon" they all look like weird fakemon. One of them looks like Aquilmon from Digimon (but I think it does look kind of cool)...also I checked some stats of the new ones...WHY IS GAMEFREAK GIVING THE NEW POKEMON GODLY STATS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! They outclass most of the older ones now.....

4th gen just raped the originals by giving them so many new evolutions...

Years
    I'd get rid of the entire game mechanics and allow you to actually control the Pokemon in battle instead of this turned based bullcrap

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
    I would get rid of random Pokémon encounters, at least the way they are done currently.

I still want to see wild Pokémon, but the whole random chance for an encounter while walking is out of date by a whole decade or so, and just adds unnecessary frustration to the experience.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I would get rid of fisherman, caves( just shorten them instead of a huge puzzle), and event pokemon.

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
    Years
    I would also get rid of trade evos and event pokemon. I'm not able to trade(As do I have no DS Pokémon games) and the nearest ToysRUs to Yeovil is quite far away.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    In the TV show I would get rid of wait along time for the battles to happen.

Isasapiens

A pine tree...
    Years
    One thing:
    Non-optional tutorials (such as catching pokemon, and some kind of stuff, I know how to catch pokemon already! Could you just add: "Do you know how to catch pokemon?" and a Yes or No.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    I would get rid of the boring intros you can never skip. I mean we've all more than likely played another game in the series and know everything already. We don't need to know it all again. I vote the have a password or something so vetrans can play without the intro. :/

Years
    Trade Evos. All pokemon are good for something or other (even if it's just a few lame jokes on how bad it is) and almost anything else can be ignored. Trade evolutions, though? Can't stand them.

Agreed. Trade evolutions are unrealistic and unfair to loners who don't have friends to trade with and also pokemon what are exclusive to one version for the same reason. I would also get rid of HMs - Charizard should be able to learn Fly without a HM. It has wings, being able to fly should be common sense.

Orlando

PUDDING!!!
    Years
    5th gen Pokemon and like half of 4th gen...

There are VERY few 5th gen that actually look like a "Pokemon" they all look like weird fakemon. One of them looks like Aquilmon from Digimon (but I think it does look kind of cool)...also I checked some stats of the new ones...WHY IS GAMEFREAK GIVING THE NEW POKEMON GODLY STATS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! They outclass most of the older ones now.....

4th gen just raped the originals by giving them so many new evolutions...
    I agree with you all the way! Seriously? The 5th generation?? I don't understand why people are going crazy over Black and White. I want the classics back! There's gonna be like over 600 damn pokemon!!!!!! XD Enough already! 5th generation is a joke.

FilbertTheFox

.:Welcome to Reality:. (>o.O)>
    Years
    Team rocket or any other stupid teams who either want to steal or do something illegal with pokemon. But then again there wouldn't be any good story lines then ;P

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I agree with you all the way! Seriously? The 5th generation?? I don't understand why people are going crazy over Black and White. I want the classics back! There's gonna be like over 600 damn pokemon!!!!!! XD Enough already! 5th generation is a joke.

Subjective opinion is subjective! YAY! (And by the way, there is 649, already over 600. If you know that already, ignore this.)

Anyway. I wouldn't get rid of any, tbh... Except for DRIZZLE Politoad and DROUGHT Ninetales. I'm sorry, but I'll never forgive that. It may only be Dream World, but... urgh, that's the only thing I hate about the 5th gen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back