• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is one thing in pokemon you would get rid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    Voltorb Flip. I seriously have never hated anything in any game as much as being forced to play that horrible creation.

I actually got so frustrated at it at one point that I could have cried. ._. Yes, I am terribly lame, but man. Worst thing ever.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ambipom.

:( I really shouldn't have to explain it, and I probably won't (very well), but I hate it and it's creepy and awful and terrifying and Morkula sucks because he has one on his team.

I bet it also smells bad.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Definently HM's [but I would keep surf there]
    I hate having my favorite Pokemon learn HM's >.<

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Trade evos. They suck. Period. If they don't do it in the anime, why do we HAVE to do it in the games? Especially for those who can't really trade whenever they friggin' want to (me).

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I'd get rid of what Pokemon appear in what version it is sooo annoying i wanted a larvitar and i got Pokemon Pearl so I could'nt get it

so that is what I'd get rid of

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
    Years
    PP. I hate it. If you have no moves at all and they are on 1 hp, struggle. >_> I'd get rid of that aswell.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    I'd get rid of event pokemon. Or, now that they have wi-fi I wish they would have all the events on that. For atleast a month so the people without wi-fi can have time to find a wi-fi connection. It's annoying wanting to complete my pokedex, but knowing how it's so unlikely for me to get the legendaries.

Also HMs. I think pokemon should be able to do things in there ability without having to be taught. A tentacool LIVES in the water. It should know how to swim! I know HMs add challenge to the game, but getting a pokemon with the ability to surf, or smash rocks etc. would be still be the same as picking pokemon to teach HMs to. But this way you can teach it moves that you actually want.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I'd get rid of anything that involves mandatorily buying another game or getting another person, like trade evos, different catches on each game, etc.

Also, I'd want to take out the random encounters. It should be like EarthBound, so you can see the wild Pokémon on the overworld and can either run away or sneak up on them.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    The whole having to go oversea to get a legendary or something, this annoys me constantly, we should just be able to get the Pokemon somehow in the game. I don't want to pay to go all the way over there. D:

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
    I agree with most of the people on here about the trading thing, but to not sound like a broken record:

I'm going to get attacked for this, but I would take out legendary pokemon. Or well the ability to catch them.
    1.) Most of them you have to get from an event. Not many people can do this.
    2.) People use them on their teams. Instead of striving for a Chuck Norris team, people should learn how to use other pokemon so they can have a sturdy team.
    3.) They're not really legendary anymore if everyone in the world can catch one. :/

Now before someone says anything, yes, I do sometimes catch legendaries when I am bored and have nothing else better to do with my time, but most of the time I could honestly care less about them.
    I just hate that in order to have a "fully" completed pokedex I have to catch them too. I know I can fill it without them, but it irks me not having every pokemon, you know?

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    My personal pick would be Wynaut and Wobbuffet-- I absolutely hate those Pokemon, and whenever I go up against at least Wobbuffet, it sucks all the fun out of the battle. Its such a boring and ugly Pokemon...

Others would probably be the standards-- Minezumi and Bidoof specifically are Pokemon I really dislike, and would trade them in for almost anything far better if I was ever given the chance to replace an old Pokemon with something new. Would anyone prefer a Red Panda-like Pokemon over these two horrible Pokemon? I know I would! =D

HMs are another thing I don't really like about the games. Sure, moves like Surf and Waterfall are useful in battles as well-- I don't mind those. But moves like Cut aren't. Its hard enough maintaining the moves you want when you have to give your Pokemon HM moves on top of it all. Thankfully though HM moves don't completely hinder progress in Generation V, except for on Victory Road and in a few random cases-- I managed to get pretty far without even teaching my Pokemon any HM moves for a while! Even Fly!

Darkness. I hate the darkness in caves... and if not, I'd at least let Pokemon who are of the Fire- and Electric-types automatically light up the area if they are first in the party. (maybe even those with Illuminate as their ability) Wouldn't that be pretty nice?

There's probably more, but I'll leave it at that for now... xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back