• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is one thing in pokemon you would get rid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • i think i would have to say trade evolutions. now its not so bad if u have wifi but i remember playing gens 1-3 and wanting a kingdra and a few others and i never had friends who played pokemon and i never wanted another gameboy at the time just to do a trade evolution.

other than that i would get rid of bronzors. they annoy me so much -_-

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    One thing in Pokemon that I would get rid of would have to be the HMs.
    what is one thing in pokemon you would get rid of?

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • The usual bother of Zubats when I'm in a cave.

I'm walking fine then "A WILD ZUBAT APPEARED" and in 4th gen the animations were so slow it made it even go on for longer. At least Black and White will make the Zubat's animated.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • I would get rid of the event of May being replaced. Plus, Legendary Pokemon, I hate battling people and having a Mewtwo killing all my party. Allowing people to overpower themselves is never good in multiplayer games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back