• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is silly about you? :D (habits, the way you are)

M.E.R.255

Merry of all traits ;P
Years
  • I just finished making a very emotional topic, but instead of running away and hiding from people due to depression, I'll try my very best to avoid that by having some fun instead. ^^

So... what are some of your habits that you think might be silly to some people? =P
    Or what do you do that you feel is awkward at times? XD
    Or what makes you laugh out loud that others just don't find that funny? ^^
    I uh... like nomming on my shirt, make cute cat noises (my mom had 7 cats XDDDD), go into fetal position on my computer chair, and tilt my head like a confused puppy whenever I concentrate too hard at some Pixel Art I make and trying to see whether or not the pixels are in the right place. XP (I did that constantly when making Super Mario RPG sprites XD)

What else... Ah, screw it! It might be embarrassing as all heck, and you may mock me for it, but I'll mention this too for being kinda cute and fun to laugh about, so don't feel bad if you might make fun of me for it. XP
    For whatever reason I like to walk around in my room and bathroom with my booty fully sticking out of my undies. XP I suppose it's because when I was as a very young child I was against any clothing, running around naked while my dad had to chase me with some pants. XDDDD
    I also like to sway my hips or jiggle my butt with my hands. O_O I'm totally not the feminine type, trust me! >#< Or maybe I am? I don't know! XD But I just love how wobbly my bottom is? XDDDD Squishing its sides when I'm bored and sitting on a chair and no one's looking? XP *blushes so hard*

I also LOVE nonsensical humor. XP
    Like when I write a story about a fat mole named Lord Gaz who builds a cardboard kingdom and has a massive fear towards any healthy food. XP One with a heavy German accent who just fails in speaking any language, and a strange obsession of dirt and the word GAZ that he will sing songs about, like the color of Gaz and how everything has to be GAZ! XP What's Gaz? Anything he likes, I think. XD Dirt, himself, moles, good, food, happy, just... whatever! XD

"He's so heavy he can't ascend to heaven, and too fat to fit through the gates of hell." Meaning I can flame-torch that fat bastard and he will only say stuff like "Mmh! Vatz smellz zo deliciouznezz? :D"

He's so silly that he invented Gaz ball, in which a mole has to kick another mole into a hole, like soccer, except your teammates are the ball. XP I also enjoy talking as him, emphasizing my lower jaw like a Goomba, and make my own self laugh. XP I would so gladly sing his song and make a video of me doing that, if you wanted me to. ^^

I tend to laugh so hard when writing and reading my own stuff that my stomach tenses up so much that I squeeze the air out of my lunges and suffocate, while my whole body is drenched in sweat and I feel like my stomach muscles will rip. XP

I'm also try to be silly at times, taking my avatar
    merry_by_merry255-db7kt2t.png
    and giving it googly eyes for Halloween XP
    merry_spooky__halloween__by_merry255-db7kt2u.png

I tend to draw cute characters with big bottoms *sweat*
    I don't know why exactly, but I commonly find big rears on small or cute characters adorable! =D And I want adorable things to look even more adorable to me. XP I won't show that though, because I know some people don't like that stuff. *sweat*
    I guess the closest thing I can show are my Fakémon Virchu
    virchu.gif
    or its baby form Virry
    virry.gif
    that demonstrate that. ^^ Trust me, I draw waaaay bigger booties, because its so darn adorable to see something so cute struggle with that or constantly bump into stuff! XP

But I also like drawing cute things in general too. ^^
    Spoiler: Like... me as a Chao from Sonic Adventure 2. XD
    merry__me__as_chao_by_chibimermer-dappg0e.png

So... what do you find silly about yourself? =D And don't worry, I won't get mad if you laugh about me. XD I actually like it when I make people enjoy themselves, even when it's because of my own silliness. ^^

Last edited:

virtualboy2558

Versatile Virty ^u^
    Years
  • Hehehe... I love when you get silly. XDDD That's one of many reasons why we get along together so well! ^u^ And just so you won't feel as embarassed, I'll share my own awkward quirks and habits! ^#^

I know that I also nommed on my own shirt or jackets when I was younger... I even suckled on them and thought they were delicious. XP I even... uh... suckled on my toes for the same reason. >#<

Sometimes I jitter my legs on purpose, not because I'm nervous but that I like the feeling of doing it. =P (This would annoy my mom *sweat* ) And to keep my fingers occupied, I used to play with sticky tack all the time (blue sticky stuff you use to hold up paper on walls)... I made a lot of crazy-looking creations with the stuff, but it would often melt or get smushed easily. >~<

What else is embarassing... um... whenever I'm in the bathroom, I sometimes sway my behind side to side. >#> No real reason why I do it... just like to move side to side. .#. I also take down my pants all the way when I pee... even though there's no need to do so. >#< And uh... when I go to bed, I can't go to sleep unless I huggle my pillow... I suppose you could say it makes me feel secure. >#>

Hahaha... I still love your creation of Lord Gaz and his proclamation of all things GAZ! XDDDD The line of being too fat to fly to heaven and to fit down the gates of hell is one of the most hilarious bits I've ever heard. =P Just how random and insane the obese mole can be... I can't help but love him. ^u^ And I didn't know you still have that avatar! =#D Hehehe... your halloween version sure is spooooooooky! X3

Awwwwwwww... you look so cute as a Chao! >#< I love the cool abstract design of each emotional form, the little triangle shifting to fit the mood, and how your hair even changes in shade. =#O It looks amazing and adorable! ^#u#^

Okay okay... should focus on more other silly things I do or like. >#< Hmmm... sometimes I like to turn on the shower but also have the bathtub getting filled at the same time. ^#^ Makes where I can lay down and splash around, while it feels like it's raining. =P I also like making faces in the mirror, sometimes making my own Goomba face. =3 I loved covering myself in a lot of blankets when I was a kid, like it's my fortress... sometimes still do that today. ^#^ And when I had milk with a straw, I would blow to make a lot of bubbles form! ^u^

There, that should be a few silly things about myself. XP I hope you like my answers, big bro! And also hope you feel better after writing your long emotional thread. '#' *gives comforting hugs to make you happy* Sorry... can't help it. >#<

Last edited:

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Well I tend to be a bit quirky in my mannerisms. I goof around and laugh - a lot. I don't take myself too seriously and its become part of my charms.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • whats silly about me?

my constant changing obsessions. i have a habit to shut the door every time i use the bathroom bc of a fear i have of an urban legend. i shake my leg up and down whenever im nervous or bored. uh..i have a lot of habits tbh. im just too lazy to name them all.

Back