• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is so bad about bidoof? really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years

I think people hate bidoof because of that^.

I mean its literally in every patch of grass. Its gen4's Zubat. Except with Zubat, Crobat is totally B.A.

EDIT2: Nvm.

Drapionmaster

PokeManiac
    Years
    The reason people think Bidoof sucks is because of its horrible design. I mean, beck teeth, weird frilly things behind its head, tiny, fat body. Design fail.

So yes, in my opinion, Bidoof sucks.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    We are human, thus we hate flies because they annoy us very often.

Same goes with Bidoof. They pop up way too often and eventually become something you want to evolve a mothereffing-super-sayan Pokemon to commit Genocide. And if you watch Detective Conan: Fishing Wire.

QED~

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I dunno, I think Bidoof is adorable, actually. And the one in Mystery Dungeon's a pretty cool guy. Bibarel... okay, kinda weird-looking, but it's supposed to be a goofy-looking beaver. (I think it's the eyes, mostly. They stare into your soooouuuuulll)

Frankly, I believe that a lot of it is due to nostalgia-induced Gen IV hate. Plain and simple. They're no less unoriginal or ugly than other Pokemon. (I mean, seriously, people uphold first-gen as this standard of brilliance, but remember Voltorb? "Hey, when it evolves... let's flip its colors upside-down! BRILLIANT!")

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    man you guys are hatin on bidoof and bibarel for the wrong reasons they own end of story, i mean hey bidoof is ok as an hm slave but bibarel man his ability simple is too good. instead of hatin on the thing you should look at what it's capable of doing, sure it takes a bit of skill to do, but its cool seeing what certain pokemon are actually capable of doing.

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
    he is the best HM slave by far i'll give it that everything except fly and defog if it had wings it'd be over! haha

but for battling, no...

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with him, I think his evolution makes a pretttttty gosh darn HM slave

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Because it's not very strong and it always jumps on you when you're looking for Pokémon and you don't need it, so it becomes annoying.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I dunno, I think Bidoof is adorable, actually. And the one in Mystery Dungeon's a pretty cool guy. Bibarel... okay, kinda weird-looking, but it's supposed to be a goofy-looking beaver. (I think it's the eyes, mostly. They stare into your soooouuuuulll)

I love you for putting this. Putting aside my DEATHLY HATRED of Bidoof, the one in Mystery Dungeon is amazing. I actually care about him. And that's difficult.

It's like... trying to hug a poop.

But I try anyway. For the goofy southern-ish accent. :D

lolliepopJess

Classic + Original All The Way
    Years
    Well it does suck in my opinion lol. Reasons for this...

1. It's annoying, always popping up.
    2. Not very good to battle with.
    3. Hard to run away from (I find anyway).
    4. ....and it's not even cute!!

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    The fact that it took 4 generations for them to make a beaver pokemon but only 3 for them to make their 3rd clam. (Clampearl.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I forget that it exists. :3 Although apparently more annoying than Zigzagoon? I like Zigzagoon, it's handy to have.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    It is useless, they could have been a tad more creative with the types but the bullying IS a bit much, jheeze people, try coming up with Pokemon yourself.

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
    im sure it was the result of some kind of bet at the pokemon creation lab..how crappy can we make these things before our millions of fans start to riot? <yes,pokemon come from a lab. they're made from candy floss and old men's tears. fact.>

hey im sure they'd taste delicious though..slap one between a couple of slices of bread..little ketchup, some seasoning.
    yuummm :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back