• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the age gap between you and your youngest sibling?

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
Years
  • I'm the middle child.The age gap between my oldest sister is 1 year.The age gap between my youngest sister is 2 years.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • My younger brother and I are thirteen years apart, and my older brother and I are nine years apart. It's kind of strange having a grown man and a baby as my siblings, but it's also kind of cool. There's never really a dull moment in my house XD;.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I am the smallest, which is 14, my brother is 29, and my sister is 34.

34 - 14 = 20

Therefore, my age gap between me and my oldest sibling is 20!
    I was born pretty late, and it is probably the current record for this thread, muahahahaha. xD

Although I wonder if it is a good thing or not though. :(

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I have eleven years and eight months on my youngest sister... my favorite one... that is... the other sister is only four or so years younger... and she's not that nice...

Back