• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the primary system you use to play Pokemon?

What Game system do you use most to play Pokemon?

• Total voters

SunStorm55

Old-School Trainer
Years
  • This is a poll where people may post which system they use the most when playing Pokemon. For me, it would be the original GameBoy, which I use to play Blue and Gold, (And soon, Yellow) my most played games. Please put your vote in to the poll (Unless it doesn't fit, such as emulator) instead of just posting a message saying the system you use, it is easier to tally up the results then. This poll will not be closing at any given date.

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • None of the above.

It was my GBC until the battery compartment stopped working. Now I have to play Gold on Stadium 2's Game Boy Tower.

SunStorm55

Old-School Trainer
    Years
  • Oh, I should probably have put in consoles too, sorry! And, this thread should probably be moved to the general pokemon games category...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    I use my Gameboy Pocket. I remember losing it once when I was 8. I didn't play Pokemon for a few days and became restless, then eventually bought a GBA. I heard someone found my Pocket the same day, got it back, and pretty much never looked at the GBA again.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Next time you know you make a thread in the wrong section, just ask me to move it to the correct one. Anyway, I would vote, but I'm half and half with my DS and SP. Should've been multiple choice, too. Anyway, moving to GPG now.

Last edited:

SunStorm55

Old-School Trainer
    Years
  • Thank you for moving it, and I realized after posting I should have put an "Other" option, and yes, I probably should have made it multiple choice too.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • I use my DSi XL to play Soul Silver and Platinum. Sometimes I will download an emulator to play the Advance Generation Games.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • I use a DS for the DS games, and since my girlfriend is borrowing my GBA, I have to play those on an Emulator. But since that wasn't a choice, I guess I have to go with DS.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Nintendo DS Lite, which I use for both the DS and Advance games. I don't even have actual copies of the old games, and the older GB systems are long since dead, at least the ones we owned and abused to death.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • I play everything on my DS Lite about 95% of the time. I just recently found the charger for my GBA SP and I've been playing Ruby on that lately, though.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i use my ds lite for most of the games unless im playing the orginal rby or gsc games then i use either my game boy color or gameboy advanced sp

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    i use my itouch ;D its awesome. literally a flattened out gameboy advance.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I use my DS Lite for both genIII and GenIV games. I lost my original gold and blue, so I have to play those on an emulator.

Norisom

Oh hai der
    Years
  • I mostly us my DSi, but when I play the GBA games or if I am trading with myself then I use my old DS.

Back