• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the primary system you use to play Pokemon?

What Game system do you use most to play Pokemon?

• Total voters

`Espeon

Is back! :D
Years
  • I use my shiny light green DS lite for mostly every game Pokemonish. I don't play my old Gold and Green anymore because their are so screwed I can't even play them. Dx

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I emulate every game from GenI and GenII (more for the fun of hacking items and pokemon into my party than for the convenience), and my DSLite for everything else. :P

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • There is no computer option. :(

I play on Shoddy/NetBattle (if that counts) more than my DS, which is what I use for real playing.

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    I use a DS for all 3rd and 4th Gen games, and a GBA for Yellow.

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    NOOOOO i lost my DS lite charger... all i have left is emulators :(

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
  • Welllll Let me tell you, back in the day, R/B/Y/G/S/C almost constantly on my GBC exclusivly. However, I've just been useing my DS light/DSi to do all of my pokemon gameing. With the occisinal visit to the Gamecube for Generation 1/2.

SunStorm55

Old-School Trainer
    Years
  • I really wish I had put an "other" option in now, seeing as the majority of people use a DS of some sort or a different system then noted!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    DS cause only four of my GB games work properly, so I cbf'd using them.

Years
  • My original DS system is my primary system for my 3rd and 4th generation games. I also have a GBA for playing my 1st and 2nd generation games as well.

Back