• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the rarest card you own? (Revived)

Raikou Trainer

Competitive Pokemon TCG player
Years
  • Rarest English card: probably Victory Medal
    Rarest Japanese card(s): probably Rocket's Entei and Rocket's Suicune, both from the VS series (I got two packs, hoping to pull Rocket's Raikou, and I pulled those two instead! :\)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My rarest card would be my Shining Raichu from the Neo series. Although I bought a booster box recently and got Shining Noctowl and Shining Tyranitar as well, so I was psyched about those :). But Shining Raichu is my pride and joy.

Years
  • 2 of my most rarest cards are not actually that hard to find, but they are both quite sort after

Dark Raichu - team rocket 83/82
    Charizard - original base set

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I don't really know to be honest, but I would say my rarest cards would be the Japanese Magnemite and Grimer cards I have and the Heatran card at lv.47, I got not to long ago.

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    I have a flying pikachu, and a first edition original charizard. But I think I lost the charizard :/ xD

PokeHumanManectric

Leader of the PMD Team
    Years
  • Base Set Charizard, Fossil set Mewtwo, and a misprint Jungle set Snorlax that says it's uncommon (it's supposed to be rare), and Black and White Pikachu, 115/114

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    Hi guys new to place. Just getting back into collecting pokemon. 19 aswell lol. Just got the sudden urge to complete a collection. Thinking of Gym challange.
    ANyway. Rarest card i had (well to me anyway) Was a 1st edition Typhlosion neo genesis.
    Rarest I have now- 1st Edition Steelix Neo Genesis. Got 2nd edition venasaur and blastiose also.

Back