• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your cellphone's brand?

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
  • I have a LG Google Nexus 5 on GoPhone.
    Best investment ever omg
    I went from paying ~$140+ to $60 / month with prepaid, and the Nexus only cost $400 unlocked, so I'm saving $860 / year if I get a new Nexus every year.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I have two cellphones, Sony Xperia Z and Nokia 6303 classic.

6303 classic is old but still working perfectly. And It's small (easy to carry).
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Right now I have a Galaxy S4. A very good phone when it comes to battery life. Before that, I had another Samsung phone that was super good with that too

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • iPhone 4s, and I'm not sure what "makes it better," but I know I will never go back to Android after switching to Apple. Androids make me cringe now, haha.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • iPhone 4s, and I'm not sure what "makes it better," but I know I will never go back to Android after switching to Apple. Androids make me cringe now, haha.

I bet you had one of those awfully bad ones with Android 1.6 as typical for a first cheap phone. o________0

I own a Galaxy SII that my mum no longer uses. Installed Cyanogenmod shortly after and it feels like a new phone all over again. Also the screen is the right size for me. (compare it to those massive ones that you see today ha!)

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
  • Apple iPhone 4. I like it quite a bit, though I can never get it to update properly. I don't care too much, since the updates are always crap anyway.

Back