• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your cellphone's brand?

Years
    Samsung Galaxy Xcover

Well, besides it's just a regular smarthphone, nothing special, battery is really strong and overally this mobile is durable and hard to break. Perfect for my working environment.

Years
    I've always been an iPhone person. Yes, kill me ;___; It's more for aesthetic purposes and the ease of use of having used Apple products for the last couple years. I gave the BlackBerry Z10 a try last year thinking that I wouldn't mind the limited amount of apps, but it started bothering me 6 months later so I ended up switching back to iPhone 5S.

Years
    I have a Nokia Lumia 520. For a budget phone, its price really is not all that bad, though some apps may have trouble running due to the 512MB limit. Its camera is really good as well.. it totally beats my tablet's camera in terms of quality haha

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    A....... idk what it is besides a virgin mobile phone >\\\\<

What makes it better? It actually *had* a vcard..... weirs but true, looking at it on my laptop there is a folder named vcard. And to be serious, this phone is dropped like 5-20 times a week and still lives

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Note II. It's a good phone with a great screen and good battery. Samsung has removable batteries and a MicroSD Slow, so that's nice.

Years
    A Samsung Galaxy Ace. It's a decent phone for the price and is surprisingly sturdy. I drop it atleast 10 times a week and it's fallen into water a couple of times so far but nothing seems to happen to it.

I used to have a Sony Ericsson Yari which was a lot more awesome but it was very fragile. It got wet once, and that was the end of it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have two; one's iPhone, and the other's Motorola Droid Razr. Former's quite old, and doesn't work too well. As for the latter, I bought it last year. It fell out of my hands several times, but works perfectly fine. :]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Apple iPhone 4S. I'm okay with this one since it's small and the 5S can wait another year or so. :P Plus it already came pre-installed with iOS 7.0, so I just gotta have it. :P

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
    I use a Alcatel. Only got it since it was cheap at the time. It's not that great, and it's Andriod. Been leaning more towards iOS for a long time now.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    jelly beam 4.2!
    Jelly...
    What is your cellphone's brand?

BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!

You kinda did not specify which Galaxy you have... we won't believe it has the best CPU unless you specify it :P

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
    i have INTEX IBUDDY CONNECT 7inch HD Screen Resolution,

Android 4.0.4 with Two Core Proccesor..

What makes It special Well its Android! Can do Anything that Computer does (Even ROM patching =D )

(Reply'd from it)

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
    Years
    My phone is a Samsung and there's nothing that makes it better or worse, I just bought one of the few basic slider phones Verizon still offers.

Back