• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current desktop/mobile background?

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
I have my desktop background shuffle through about 25 different options every 30 minutes. A collection of fan art of characters I like and a few memes I made a while ago. I can't really settle on just 1 option, so that's why I have all of them on shuffle. Keeps it fresh, I guess.

Days
Yesterday night, before going for dinner, I decided to play with UI of my Desktop powered by Linux + KDE, and did the following :

Spoiler: Specimen A : Tried to copy the looks of ChromeOS

Spoiler: Specimen B : tried to copy the looks of MacOS

I wanted to tune bit more, but felt that I need more time for it, hence stopped with these results only ! Downloaded Discord just to add some icons on the dock.

And if someone who is using either of these, then can they tell me how much close I came in imitating the looks ?

Last edited:
Back