• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your dream car?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    So, if you had all the money in the world, which car would you buy? Links to pictures are appreciated. XD Since I might now know which cars you guys are speaking of.

I am in love with the Nissan 300ZX and the Honda Prelude, those are my dream cars. When I get rich in the future (yeah right), I shall get both of them. They are pictured below for people who dunno what they look like. The yellow one is da' Honda Prelude and the red ons is da' Nissan 300ZX.

What is your dream car?

What is your dream car?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I know what it looks like, but I have no idea of the name. I also know that Simon Cowell drives one... and it's made by Mercedes. As for the colour... it'd be silver - as silver's obviously the best colour for a car. XD

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    My first dream car would be:
    What is your dream car?

My Yellow MG!

Then when Im older, Id get:
    What is your dream car?

My porsche carrera!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Driving scares me
    Cars bore me

So, you know, whatever Sawah has will work. XP

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    My dream car would be the Lotus Elise Exide, I just saw this in Sega GT and fell in love with it XD.

What is your dream car?

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
    Years
    Sweet vehicle choices, people.

However, Just give me my all-time favorite since I was like, five. (Actually, I'm surprised there are still some existant out there...):

The Delorean DMC-12

What is your dream car?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    OOO!!! Ferrari Enzo! or F355!!!
    mmmm...ferrari...*drools*..im a definate ferrari girl ;)

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    ^ Woahh that Delorean looks awesome!.

I wish i had a Mustang 1965, or a Ford grand Torino.....both classics, both cool!.

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I don't even know how to drive, anyways.. I want a fully done up MR2 or some other fast car.... and I want a really huge exhaust and blue neon lights on the bottom coz my brother's car has that and it looks like it's floating on water!!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    While I'm zure I won't be the bezt driver, I'd like to be a crappy driver in a YELLOW JEEP!! I love that car <3<3

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    Mine would have to be a black hummer. I just love the hummers. Also I would want a black durango. Black becuase it makes it seem so FBI or NID

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    My dream car? *drools at the new Camaro Z28*

Talking about a Sports Car, the Camaro Z28 takes the cake for me. 0-60 in under 4 seconds, 350 horsepower.
    What I want for a first car (and I am getting XD). Is a Silver Camaro Z28.
    What is your dream car?

What is your dream car?

What is your dream car?

What is your dream car?

What is your dream car?

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    LittleFascistPanties16,that car is really nice,its the one from IRobot.the only thing i don't like about it is the way that the cover the wheels.

Back