• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Fav Pokemon Charactor

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    Probably a tie between Ash and May. My favorite gym leader is probably Clair or Flannery.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Green, yo. He is just a badass, even if he only fights you once and it isn't exactly the hardest. He literally warns you that if you don't have all seven other badges. That right there is one of the most awesome things I've seen. Not to mention he was a Pokemon Champion before. It's also the second toughest fight (For me) with the second-highest pokemon levels in the game (w/o rematches) and type variation.

And his design is pretty good, too. Red is cool, too, but I say Green is my favorite. And if you didn't know by now, somehow... I'm not talking about Manga!Green, though he, too, is awesome.

kokopuffchan

a s h e n
    Years
  • james from team rocket! <3
    misty too. i loved her.
    and riley, i fell in love with that boy for the short time he was in the game @u@

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • Looker for sure. The dub screwed his voice up tons, but he's still pretty awesome. (: And he's got awesome fighting skills, as demonstrated in Gateway to Ruin!

I'd also have to say Jessie, James, & Meowth. I've always liked them. They've stayed the same throughout the entire series & I hope they stay that way.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I absolutely love Steven from RSE. (: He's so cool and nice and destructive with those invincible steel types. <33

Silver and Gary come in at a close second tie for being the greatest motivational characters and jerks.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Mmm probably Ash, James, and Brock. Ash is always chill with his Pokémon even if he looses, and in the anime, sometimes he teaches the lesson in the episode. James is just hilarious, and Brock, well he's just Brock with the ladies.

Years
  • Spoiler:

There's absolutely no way I could pick anyone else.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    For the Anime it's definatly Ursula.The games however it's Youngster Joey with his Top Percentile Ratatta.

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    For the anime, I'd choose Meowth, but ONLY if he has his Japanese voice. Ash can go die in a sewer.
    For the manga, definitely Yellow. Who doesn't like a loli reverse trap?
    For the games? Probably Gardenia. No idea why, though.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Overall, for me, it'll have to be Gold in Pokéspecial manga. This is because his personality resembles mine and I just like him as a character on the whole. In the anime, it's a tie between James and Meowth because they're just so idiotically stupid that you can't help but love them ♥

Ayselipera

Brock in the anime. He always had the most common sense.

Steven Stone in the games. I hate to admit it, but I had a really big crush on him when the games first came out. I was also only around nine or so! ;o;

Oh and Blue in the Special Manga.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • my favorite character would have to be james. he is just so random and not very bright sometimes. but he is amazing.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • Red, simply because he's the epitome of Pokemon Trainers, no question about it. If I had to pick an NPC, I'd say either Earl or Wattson. Both are so kind and so weird, and it's hard not to like them. Also, let's not forget about Scott! I guess the fat dudes are just the awesomest characters. I also like the jerkass characters that you can't help but hate, like Blue and Kamon. If your Rival can make you truly despise them, then Game Freak's doing something right. Also, I liked Wallace and Juan. They were such pretentious sissies, and that was awesome. If had to pick a character not from the games, I'd choose either Yellow or James.

Last edited:
    Back