• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite dragon Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
  • Dragon type is overrated. I wish flygon was Ground/Dark because i dont like dragons.

Although Flygon is one of my favourite pokemon

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I like Garchomp!
    he is awesome,tough and strong.
    I also like Latios,cause he is cool.

WH

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    I really like Flygon, though Salamence and Latias are both good as well.

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    im tired of all the stereotypical dragon types like dragonite and OU garchomp, my favorite dragons are kingdra and altaria. i also hate when someones fav dragon is a legendary.

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    SCEPTILE!!!!..... okay, it's not a real dragon type, but it should be!!!! Fine, I'd have to definitely say Dragonite.

MasterSceptile

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Dragonite. It's been my favourite for as long as I can remember. Probably after the watching the Lighthouse Mystery episode of the anime. Also has something to do with me being able to crush the Elite Four with just my Charizard and Dragonite when I was playing Blue version. (Had the same thing going with my Typhlosion and Lugia on my Silver version, but that's another story.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back