• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite fast food place?

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Subway, KFC, Domino's and Burger King...
    Thats about it.
    Though Subway is my favorite.
    =)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Wendy's. I especially love the fact that they opened up right in the student union. Shame the hours suck, but I use them instead of my regular meal plan now :P

And I don't like healthy food neither :P

Bay

Years
    Defiantly In&Out. Best burgers, fries, and milk shakes out there. Plus, each time I drive home from school or work, the one at my hometown always have a long line AT THE DRIVE THRU. D;

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Subway and Wendy's are probably my top two.

Don't believe that Subway is any healthier than other places. Only a few six inch subs are relatively "healthy;" some footlongs can easily top 1000 calories. Just look at the menu on their website.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Right now, I'd have to go with Subway.

I've become just a bit addicted to their Sweet Onion Teriyaki subs.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I guess my favorite is Burger King and McDonalds as those are the only ones I have gone to in the past few months. :/

Plus I like their food.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I've been to Burger King and McDonalds a lot this past summer, and I have to say after that many visits the smell of fried foods start to make me a bit queasy. So, I'm going to have to go with Subway. It's healthier, their service is great, and their Italian BLT is out of this world. Plus, with their $5 footlong deal, I save a lot more money on fast food than I would at places such as McDonalds.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I'm not a fast food person (or a food person, lol) but when I do have fast food, I usually have KFC or McDonalds. Not much preference, apart from KFC being omg delicious and McDonalds being easily available.

Back