• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite type of music?

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I like pretty much anything really.

Depends on my mood.
    Listening to Cascada: Every time we touch

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Most of the artists I like are Alternative artists, so I'm going to go with that.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My favorites are: R&B, Hip-hop, etc. and jPop.

Although, I do have all types of music on my iPod so I enjoy all types.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I will generally listen to anything if it has a nice beat and a person with a nice sounding voice, but I like intrumentals more. Genre wise I will tend to listen to a little J-pop/rock, alternative, pop, rock, techno, and game music even thought most was made by real artists. The genre I cant stand the most is rap/hiphop, expecially Lil Wayne.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I usually listen tot pop -whichisquiteobvious- , Alternative and Electro. ^^

Vie

Years
  • I listen to metal and rock most of the time...I think the lyrics are very important, and the music also depends on my mood.

Years
  • You don't seem to be on the ball when it comes to putting topics in the right place, CaspianSun54. I'd recommend actually looking and not skim reading forum descriptions. Other Entertainment is a forum that welcomes any topics about Sports and Music, so threads like these are to be made there. Not here in Other Voting Polls.

~Moved

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I'm a fan of the 90's alternative rock/indie movement. Shame that indie isnt what it was any more. Still, change is good.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • J-core, gabba, IDM, noise, breakcore, DnB.
    Also the occasional power metal and jazz.

[edit]
    Does lolicore count as a genre? Or is it a variant of J-core/noise?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I love Rap, R&B, Hip-op, Pop, etc...
    By The Way, saying you hate Rap, ish stupid, that like me saying, "OMFG Metal/Rock is friggin stupid, die BETCh die".

xSym

Back