• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite type of music?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Classic rock of all types, from the Beatles to The Who. Modern music has always annoyed me for some reason so I tend to gravitate to classic rock. I tend to have a soft spot in my heart for sad songs like The Long and Winding Road and While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

Years
    I listen to every genre of music going - except mc-ing.
    But my favourite has to be either rock or punk type music.
    I have a love for quite sad depressing songs, but I don't know what genre they'd be.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Hah. I'd have to go with all types of rock (from Linkin Park to some of the classics like The Who and all of those), New Age stuff from the 80's, your alternative bands like Panic at the Disco and Death Cab for Cutie, and then many other types. :D

bbkid

The Collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2008
    Mainly metal(considering I'm in a metal band) though I do like alot of techno/trance/electronica and some rap. Going to the Rockstar Meyhem Festival this August! Gonna be so sick!

Pokekid1995

The beatles
    Years
    i listen to the clasics the beatles alice cooper the ramones beach boys buddy holle the everly brothers elton john bob dylan and stuff

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    The majority of my music is Anime and Video Game OST's, other then those I usually listen to J-rock, J-pop, or regular rock. Annnd then there's all the random music friends send me over MSN, I'm sure I've received at least one song for every genre that way XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2008
    I kind listening all kind of stuff depending on my mood but i soft pop music is close to my heart.

Cid

Years
    R&B, Rock and Pop would be on my list.
    But sometimes, I kick back and relax while listening to Jazz or Classics.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    When I'm happy I listen to techno/dance upbeat songs. If I'm sad or tired I listen to sad/sweet rock. If I'm angry I listen to Dragonforce or Yellowcard or something.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    I like hardcore/metalcore/deathcore.

BREE BREE stuff. That makes me wanna go wild.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I only really listen to rock. I will listen to other types of music if I think they are good but that is very rare.

Z o M B ii 3

Upgrade your Grey Matter.
    Years
    Emo 1st Wave, Emo 2nd Wave, Some Emo 3rd Wave, Emotronica, Electronica, Techno, Computer Generated Techno, Screamo, Grudge, Accoustic, Alternative, Hardcore, Happy Hardcore, Pop Punk, Punk, Indie, Grindcore, && Experimental.

Pretty much.

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
    i like everything basically, except for country. extensively. hip hop, techno, hard rock, metal, classical, reggae, jazz

Back