• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is Your Favourite City in Unova?

Years
  • Driftveil.

Loved the music in both pairs of games, thought Clay was a top guy, and loved the Tournament to the South (haven't played in a while so I don't remember the exact name). Also love the port/market idea that reminds me of Slateport, my favourite Hoenn City.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think Unova hands down has the coolest cities.
    1. Castelia
    2. Nimbasa
    3. Virbank
    4. Icarus

Top 5 Cities Overall.
    (Unova dominates)
    1. Laverre
    2. Castelia
    3. Sootopolis
    4. Nimbasa
    5. Virbank

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • My favorite in Unova probably has to be Icirrus, mainly for three reasons - the dancing group of people near the Pokemon Center, the music and Dragonspiral tower. This is where I caught Golett and evolved him into Golurk (<3 Golurk ^^)

I've always loved snowy cities in the games, Snowpoint in Sinnoh and Snowbelle in Kalos are also some of my favorite cities too.

Tricko

Developing Pokémon Dark Leaf
    Years
  • My favorite in Unova probably has to be Icirrus, mainly for three reasons - the dancing group of people near the Pokemon Center, the music and Dragonspiral tower. This is where I caught Golett and evolved him into Golurk (<3 Golurk ^^)

I've always loved snowy cities in the games, Snowpoint in Sinnoh and Snowbelle in Kalos are also some of my favorite cities too.
    Me too, I also love Castelia city...

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Nimbasa was just so, modern. I really loved chilling around there, and I used to train loads at the football stadium. Plus, it has my favourite Unova gym leader, Elesa. I just love the atmosphere there, it makes me feel like I'm in real life 0-0.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • I would have to go with Icirrus. I like how it looks in the winter, especially when it's covered in snow and it looks pretty. :3

Sirfetch’d

My favorite is definitely Castelia n_n It's just the bustling type of city that I like! It was fun exploring and even a little fun getting lost countless times haha. I loved the streets, the ports, and just everything about it :)

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
  • I really like Nimbasa city because it gives a really good atmosphere and there is the ferris weel and the football stadium .

SiriusAlpha

One and only
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Probably Mistralton City, even though it barely counts as a city because it has about 7 residents and a bunch of people mooching around by the planes. It has awesome high-bass music and a badass and really cute leader and in BW it had the move-remember guy.

lando

Hoenn's Champ
    Years
  • Humilau is the best in Unova period. I just love how it reminds me of Pacifidlog town. Marlon is also one of my favorite gym leaders too. I think that B2 and W2 had more things connecting to Hoenn than Kalos did. This is what made me even love it more haha.

SiriusAlpha

One and only
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Humilau is the best in Unova period. I just love how it reminds me of Pacifidlog town. Marlon is also one of my favorite gym leaders too. I think that B2 and W2 had more things connecting to Hoenn than Kalos did. This is what made me even love it more haha.
    Yes, the VS Elite 4 Theme had a call-back to the Hoenn one and the Unova Gym Leader theme is a little reminiscent of Hoenn in my opinion (some people disagree). Humilau City is pretty cool especially because you can fish and surf and go to the Marine Tube and Marlon is cool, it's just not my favorite.

Back