• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is.. your favourite colour?

What is your favourite colour?

• Blue

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Red

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Pink

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Green

Votes: 20 20.0%
  • Black

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • White

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brown

• Turqoize

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Gold

• Silver

• Indigo

• Violet

• Peach

• Scarlet

• Other (please state)

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters

Brittany<3

B to the Y. (;
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Ooh, honestly I have tons.

I like any shade of pink, blue, yellow, purple, grey, black and pastel colors.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I never know what to say when people ask these questions. There are no good or bad colors, just good and bad color combinations.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My favourite color is blue and turqoise.
    Orange is also a good color for me ^^

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Orange is my favorite, it's just a nice color to look at.
    I did use orange text once upon a blue moon, but people said it was annoying and too bright. XD

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I don't actually have a favorite color. All colors are nice, but there just isn't one out there that I am fond of out of the rest.

Wait, wait, I lied. I like pink, though I wouldn't call it my favorite color.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Black and blue mostly. Easy on the eyes, and they look nice. I kinda like red, green and grey too.

So yeeeep.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Any shade of Blue is a favourite of mine and has been since I was very young. It's beautiful soothing colour representing divinity and peace of mind, I'm especially fond of the International Klein Blue.

I really can't say it any better then that, when it comes to my love for any shade of blue... Well said, Signomi, well said. So, my favorite color is in fact, any shade of blue. It's an amazing color, that reminds me of the ocean. ;D My top shade would be Steel Blue, it's such a wonderful color.

As for other colors, next would be orange. It's always been my second favorite... It's sort of a brave yet tranquil color... that I'm fond of. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Green would be my fav. But most of the time, throughout the week, it changes from green, to blue, to red and sometimes to orange. I don't know why, I'm just weird like that.

Years
    I'm a big fan of orange and pink, assuming they're the right shades. Some pinks are really nasty colors, I think. Overall, I like pink, though.

I think PC got me addicted to orange. I blame Erica the s-mod color :( Pink, I'm not so sure. I just started really liking it, and I still do.

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    You know what? This is the first time I can't think of an answer to this question, =P since my favourite colour changes every time someone in China sneezes.

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I love orange, I always have. <3
    I like yellow too, actually. I'm obsessed with bright colors, I guess. >.<

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Blue, obviously, like Ryan, I think Siggy summed up why perfectly. My favorite shade would probably be Royal Blue, it feels a little more calming than the basic blue. After that would probably be any shade of green, it's calming in a sense, I tend to think it has a really nice neutral factor going for it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My favourite colour is green because it makes me think of lush green forests and stuff, which are things I love to picture in my mind. In fact, the darker the shade of green, the better, because then I can envision much lusher forest imagery in my head.

Plus, green also makes me think of our environment, and the things we are doing to help our environment. I'm very serious about helping our earth and such.

In appreciation for the colour green, I have made this post green. Huzzah. ♥

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I like green because...Link's tunic is green... Uh...Kecleon is green... I just don't know :P

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Much as world wide everyone loves blue..I hate it, Mine is Gold, but I just realized it was listed when I said black. ^^;;

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I like grey because it's a neutral colour. Normally, when there are arguments going on, whether on forums or in real life, I'll state my opinion on the matter and take no one's side. I see myself more and more as a neutral type of person, so I'm beginning to like neutral types of things, such as the colour grey.

Oh, and if any American is going to tell me I spelled 'grey' wrong, I believe in European spelling.

Back