• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is your favourite shiny pokemon in B/W?

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
  • We all like shiny pokemon right. But which ones do you think looks the coolest. For me Gigaliath and Emboar

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

diab_low said:
    We all like shiny pokemon right. But which ones do you think looks the coolest. For me Gigalith and Emboar

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I haven't found any shinies in B/W, however I have to say Deerling has one of the best shiny sprites (Spring Deerling) in the game. Seems so much more refreshing than the actual sprite.

Years
  • My fave Shiny Forms of the Unova Pokemon:

Emboar (Blue flames FTW)
    Dewott
    Watchog (I like the green color on its stripes)
    Musharna
    Boldore (Blue crystals look so realistic)
    Gigalith (Same as above)
    Audino
    Palpitoad
    Seismitoad
    Swadloon (I think the white face looks interesting)
    Whimsicott
    Lilligant
    Maractus (I love the pink highlights on it)
    Sigilyph
    Garbodor (I may not like it but it's Shiny colors look interesting)
    Jellicent Female (I love the nice shade of purple)
    Alomomola (Again, beautiful purple color)
    Chandelure (I love the orange flames + pink eyes combination)
    Golett
    Golurk
    Hydreigon
    Virizion (Nice shade of pink)
    Meloetta Pirouette Forme (I love the purple coloring)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My fave Shiny Forms of the Unova Pokemon:
    Virizion (Nice shade of pink)

I forgot about this! It inverts perfectly with the original sprite and actually makes Virizion look much more amazing than it originally does. Definitely one of the nicest sprites. :3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I've never seen a shiny Pokemon in BW (or any game, for that matter, discounting the Red Gyarados!) but I do have a soft spot for Hydreigon's shiny form. It's a nice inversion that still makes the critter look kinda scary and deadly, even though it would now fit in a Wizard of Oz-style landscape if need be! "I'll get you my pretties..." and so forth! :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Got to go with Braviary. The shade of very aesthetically appealing. Same goes for pawniard. Blue looks much better on it.

Leon16

Awesome!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I really liked the blue flames on Emboar as well as Haxorus' shiny form and I really liked the blue Reuniclus

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2012
    My favorites are shiny Zoroark and Emboar. I used to completely hate Emboar as a pokemon, but it's shiny design grew on me and now it's my favorite Unova starter.

Years
  • I forgot about this! It inverts perfectly with the original sprite and actually makes Virizion look much more amazing than it originally does. Definitely one of the nicest sprites. :3

I think Shiny Virizion are beautiful.

Speaking of more Unova shinies, Cobalion's shiny color has a really intense blue color. It's so epic.

Shiny Heatmor have interesting colors too, I mean look at that red color!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    I think that Kyurem is the best. Without being shiny, it looks hideous. Zoroark also looks pretty good in shiny form. However, my 2 favorites are by far Haxorus and Hydreigon. I only use shiny pokemon that I like and those are the only 2 B/W pokemon that I use in random matchup that are shiny.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    chandelure, it looks so real now with redish flames. im wondereing what are the new kyurem form shinies gonna look like

Years
  • chandelure, it looks so real now with redish flames. im wondereing what are the new kyurem form shinies gonna look like

I love Shiny Chandelure... it's also one of my fave Pokemon too.

What is your favourite shiny pokemon in B/W?

It looks so cool as a Shiny...

Another Shiny form I like is Mandibuzz. I love the pink and purple colors they used on it.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Got to go with Braviary. The shade of very aesthetically appealing. Same goes for pawniard. Blue looks much better on it.

I agree. While I don't necessarily prefer them over the original colouring, they pull off blue really well.

I also really like Scolipede's shiny variant. The increased contrast on the rings on its body is great.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Petilil and Lilligant! /no surprise Petilil is a golden color like the goddess she is and I love Lilligant's pink and teal colors. Soooo pretty. Also a fan of Pokemon that are pink when shiny, like Virizion.

Back