• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your favourite Sinnoh Pokemon?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Seel/Dewgong, Marril/Azumarril, Suicune, Wailmer/Wailord, and Speal/Sealeo/Walrein all are mammalian Water Types :/

You're absolutely right, it should have occured to me. But the fact that it lacks the traditional blue coloring of a water pokemon or the fish-like shape of a water pokemon kind of set it apart from most water pokemon.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Honchkrow.

He's got a really cool hat.

And he looks even cooler in shiny form, like a pimp.

I'd have to say darkrai, the first dark type legendary, and he looks so awesome too.
    dark void, dream eater, nightmare, and bad dreams can destroy you in few turns, not to mention its awesome speed.
    its a cold blooded killer, and can be both good and evil.

Years
    I love Electivire but he is from the national dex after you finish the game, so in training through the game I would say the Luxray family.
    I loved trainig my shinx!

Years
    It's hard for me to say, because I like a lot of them.

But right now, I'd say I like Rotom the most. I thought it was cool to begin with, but now it can be half-pokemon, half-machine. I've been waiting for a true cyborg pokemon for a while.

No78

Part Time Trainer
    Years
    I love Lickilicky! I think I'm the only one in the universe who does, lots of people think it's a hideous sin against Pokemon... But I just think it's awesome. The way it stands there sorta with it's arms out like "Hey guise look at my tongue!" and it's vacant facial expression... It's just coolness. It also reminds me of a Qu... Qu being the race Quina Quen was in FF9 and she used Blue Magic which is my favourite job in FF... Ahem.

I can't say I'm a big fan of the 4th Gen new Pokemon, but I do like the evolutions to previous ones.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Do I even need to answer? My favourite Sinnoh Pokemon is as clear as my name. ^^

Glaceon is a brilliant Ice-type Pokemon, with some great defensive capabilities and an awesome Special Attacking Stat. Shove it in a hailstorm, and just watch your opponents' attacks start missing! >=D

But other than that, Glaceon is also probably one of the cutest of Eevee's evolutions, which is what initially brought me into loving it. They also made it a lot cuter in Platinum, too... <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    There is so many! -shot- x.x

XD ookay...

I'm really into the Eeveelutions,Glaceon and Leafeon,but there are tons of awsome ones too.Like Shaymin,Garchomp,Gallade,Lumineon and wayy more.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Yanmega, Infernape, and Magnezone. I love them all!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Buizel and Floatzel are my newest favorites now. I just love them so much. xD
    I also I love Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, and Azelf. n_n

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    Darkrai easily.

I can understand how you like Buizel, but why Floatzel? Its back avatar is fugly.

Its mouth hangs wide open, it looks horrible.

~99 Posts!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, out of all the Diamond and Pearl Pokemon, mine would be the measly Buneary. I just think it's so darn cute, and how could you not love a cute little Pokemon like that?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Either the new Eeveelutions, or the Shinx family. (Although they are horrible until they learn Spark).

Back