• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your favourite Sinnoh Pokemon?

Elevemage

Supreme Breeder
Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    Lucario and Darkrai. They both look so much better in Platinum though.

Singhy

Pokemonaholic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Lucario or Azelf... I love that little pixie so darn cuuute

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2012
    weavile looks good to me but I also like leafeon and glaceon as well as they have a good design but not really original names.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • Giratina is completely hardcore no matter what you say, and I've been wishing for a Ghost/Dragon since G/S/C. =3
    Also, Garchomp is pretty awesome too, although his cry could use some work... =/
    His pose is telling you to not look at him, or he'll eat your face off.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    it would be bastiodon. because fossil pokemon is the best i would say

Darklugia

Resident poor person
    Years
  • What is your favourite Sinnoh Pokemon?
    What is your favourite Sinnoh Pokemon?
    What is your favourite Sinnoh Pokemon?

Yes mate ^___^

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    oh yea i Like Lucario Becuz its The First Pokemon That Appeared Before The Release of Pokemon diamond and Pearl! and Infernape Becuz its has high Speed and Dialga Becuz Its The Strogest Dragon Pokemon Ever and Darkrai Becuz its Ability Can Damage the sleeping opponent every turn!! i like them Really!!

thazzle

talk to me Goose
    Years
  • In my opinion Darkrai is the best legondary while Electivire is the best new evo from a previous generation, but my favorite is Garchomp awsome look & a great fighter.

Last edited:
    Back