• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your first name? Do you like it? Hate it?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Yeah, I'm Harry Pothead, and yeah I like my name. There are others I would like more but meh, I'm fine with Harry.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My name is Amina and I am not proud :]

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Giancarlo.

Since it's an Italian name, it's not anywhere near common here in Brazil. And while I don't dislike it, it's annoying because everyone spells it wrongly.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    It is common in the US anyway.
    I'm from the US. Always have been. I just never knew of too many other people with my name. When I was growing up, half the girls had some variation of the name Emily. That was the really common one. I think the head of my Tech school was named Angela, and perhaps a couple of other people also from an older generation, and that's about it.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Eric. I like it, not much people have it, so it is a bit unique. =3

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Matthew/Matty.

I spell it Mattie, you know, to add some variety. Other than it being common I actually ♥ my name.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    My first name is Kimberly. I kind of like it, because many nicknames come along with it. Plus, I just like 8-letter names. <3

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I've already given away my sir name today, I'll just say I'm not fond of my first name at all :|

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Katie..
    Actually Katherine, but I shorten it to Katie.

I think it's a bit boring, and generic.
    I wish I was called Luna *sob*

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    My first name is Michelle. I'm ok with my name, but I dislike the lack of flow it has. If it was Michella (Mee-shell-uh) like the French pronounce it, then it be fine. But Michelle? When I was little, the kids in my class used to think it was said like 'Michael.' DDDDD': And I get made fun of because Michelle is also a french boy's name. ;; Don't even get my started on the Hancock movie for that. But Michelle's ok now. That's where I got Michii from, so it's gooood. ^^

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Adam I like the name as no one in my year is called Adam (YES WIN!)
    But loads of people usually say it Adem which i don't mind :D

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Beth. I guess I like it, and I only know a few people in my town that have the same name. Lots of people think my real name is Bethan or Bethany, but it's just plain old Beth. My parents were going to call me Amber (which would of suited me more, due to my hair colour) but then my brother suggested the name Beth, and my parents liked that better than Amber. I like both Amber and Beth, so I don't really mind.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    My first name is Fire Eagle. I think it's really sweet to have a name like that around where I live because I'm the only one around this area with that name and the only one that is a Pacific Islander as well. My name stands for "The God who summons rain, thunder, and lightning."

Back